Reviews for One Big Happy Family
3 years ago i watched brotherhood for the first time and immediately found this story and loved it so much. Now after rewatching brotherhood i had to sit down and re-read the whole thing plus the chapters i never got to. I absolutely love this story and can't wait updates:)
TheStrongAverage chapter 69 . 2/5
I cannot wait for the next update. Love your writing!
TheStrongAverage chapter 12 . 2/4
This chapter hit me hard. Solid work.
rowyntree33 chapter 69 . 1/17
I'm always happy to read another one of your chapters! Ive read through your fic several times over the years and I have to say I think your portrayal of a future EdWin family is my favorite.
Pouda-P chapter 69 . 1/8
You updated! AHHH!
Loved this, the last line tho!
Hope an update soon
Hinafan16 chapter 69 . 1/5
LMFAO that last line! If I was Ed, you're damn skippy I'd make the kid tell Winry what was going down because you just KNOW she will not be pleased haha
Ardans chapter 24 . 10/27/2016
Ahhh...here it is. I was wondering when the Elric children were going to flex their alchemic muscle.
Ardans chapter 22 . 10/27/2016
Beautifully written. Unlike with some others, I can really visualize these "voices" as the characters from the show. Some great clincher sentences too. The only 2 small bits of teeny criticism is that 1. I don't see them being poor. I honestly don't see Ed not continuing to be employed by the government or continuing to draw on his alchemist salary as he's still a prodigy when it comes to transmutation circles and te mechanics of the art, even if he can't perform alchemy. Like Beethoven still composing after he lost his hearing. 2. I don't see Ed's son not taking up Alchemy. While Ed might have some disappointment in the limitations or use of Alchemy during his time as a State Alchemist, the anime never made it feel as though he thought it a curse or wanted to avoid it. Both he and his brother even spent a year or so researching further into Alchemy and Alchehistory. Ah well, that's just my take on things. You could make them poor as church mice and living in Drachma, and I'd still happily read, such is the talent you display here. :-)
Guest chapter 68 . 9/25/2016
This sounds like the start of something interesting for Eddy! It will be cool to see what happens next! Nice work!
princess-j3ss chapter 68 . 9/8/2016
Okay, so I've been reading this fic for a while now and I've FINALLY CAUGHT UP and I thought for a split second that I had broken fanfiction because I kept trying to click the 'Next' button and there was none hahahaha.
OH MY GOD I am absolutely in love with this. I love the form and the style, I love the use of drabbles to tell a story, but in such snippets that we're getting all the important bits.
I love the children and the personalities that you've given them, I LOVE Winry and Ed's love for each other, and I REALLY LOVE the idea of these two kids, who had lost both their families, having a huge family of their own.
Honestly, I absolutely adore everything about this, and I can't wait for the next update!
minatoHaiiiiii chapter 68 . 8/14/2016
Oh! oh cool! an update! This is such a pleasant surprise! I always love coming back to this fic because every chapter is always interesting. such a long standing favourite of mine :) Thank you for this!
Hinafan16 chapter 68 . 8/12/2016
My stomach is literally in knots haha I'm so scared for this kid. Who knows what he just got himself into!
HadoukenJaeger chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Wait, I thought that their son's eyes are gold like Ed's? Aside from that minor detail, this is so cute! I hope that the story maintains its fluffiness.
Guest chapter 67 . 6/11/2016
Please continue I loved this so much
wobie chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I'm only reviewing because i see there are 502 on here and i want to be 503: edwin number. i love this by the way!