Reviews for Only a Pretense
LionessSerpent chapter 35 . 6/23
Which part!? I cried the whole time. Gods, my pillow is all wet.
LionessSerpent chapter 34 . 6/23
I hate Bellatrix more now.(Sobs) I seriously want to barge into (Sobs) the Malfoy Manor and Avada that bloody (Sobs) woman on the spot. (Sobs) Not my Teddy, you bitch.
in england we dont have freshmen years. its called first year, or year 1
im not being rude or anything but in the uk you say term not semester for chapter 24
This is the first review I've left on a fic. Had to do it becauze this story has made me laugh out loud so many times-sometimes my sides ached! Love this pic.
Indiemusicforthewin chapter 11 . 5/26
I really want hermione to get with blaise but I also ship dramione with all my heart .very conflicted
sierra.rhoades chapter 42 . 4/15
I absolutely loved this story! I didn’t appreciate the many times of tears it brought me *cough* Teddy *cough*
sierra.rhoades chapter 35 . 4/14
I started crying when a tear fell of Draco’s face
sierra.rhoades chapter 34 . 4/14
My heart! Noooo Teddy! NO!
Love-don't-die chapter 35 . 4/14
Okay, so I'm going to have to stop here for now! I'm sat on the bus, yes there are a lot of people as well, and I'm nearly bawling my eyes out! Would rather not be the weird girl xeyinf on the bus! May as well point out while I'm here that this is such a fantastic story, I love Teddy!
sierra.rhoades chapter 14 . 4/13
I just started this chapter and I’m dying in laughter lol
sierra.rhoades chapter 12 . 4/13
I feel kinda bad for Draco right now because there’s starting to be some sexual tension and as far as Draco knows it’s with another guy lol
Potterheadaeroplanelover chapter 42 . 2/22
I'm bawling. This story is beyond amazing.
Boiboiboi chapter 42 . 2/17
Absolutely beautiful. I’m in love with your writing and this is hands down one of the most incredible fics I’ve ever read!
How can Draco talk to hermione I front of Apple #drapple