Reviews for Only a Pretense
Guest chapter 42 . 3/16/2015
Better than I had anticipated.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/16/2015
Why couldn't Fawkes bring Teddy back to life?

I don't want him dead.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/4/2015
THIS IS INCREDIBLE AND YOU ARE AMAZING AND HOLY HUFFLEPUFF I LOVE YOU

THIS IS LEGITIMATELY THE BEST DRAMIONE FIC EVER

*types as i rock and cry in a dark corner*

YOU HAVE BROUGHT BACK EVERY HARRY POTTER FEEL I HAVE EVER HAD AND PUT THEM INTO ONE INCREDIBLE PIECE OF FANFICTION SO BRAVO AND KUDOS

-T
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
omg
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
now two pps found out oh no
camlowe chapter 33 . 1/23/2015
Is the drama you make reference to so much called "You are beautiful?"
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Nunljnlqdvaev
Elizabeth chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
A Wickedlyawsomestory by Wickedlyawsomeme and now im a wi kedlyawsomefan of yours!
love ya
elizabeth
Nikki Pond chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Hahaha Priceless. Slytherins, and awww! Dramione ;) Especially the last scene there. Hahahaha! I am loving Draco even more

I'm surprise u're a filipino. Hell, I am one too.
Nikki Pond chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
I honestly did not expect Teddy to die.

And I was surprise Draco wasn't mad at Hermione...or he just couldn't really stand to see her cry and decided to blame her later. Really, I was expecting Draco to lash out at Hermione even if his best friend died to save someone, it was Hermione who was reckless.
dramionesexlover chapter 42 . 12/28/2014
I wish Draco had died instead and Hermione been girlfriend of Teddy...
PenguinGirl94 chapter 42 . 11/14/2014
:O … :D Best ending ever. Took FOREVER for them to get togeather.. but ironically I like the build up and the reuniting. Great story. -Dramione Fan 4 Life
PenguinGirl94 chapter 41 . 11/14/2014
Dramione 3 3 3
PenguinGirl94 chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! STOP WITH THE TEASING. YOUR GOING TO END THE STORY WITH DRAMIONE COMING TOGEATHER ARNT YOU!? OH THE TORTURE.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 36 . 11/14/2014
I kinda wish Draco was the one she confessed all that too.. not Harry.. So I expect their final comming togeather to be bloody good. (Dramione, in case that was unclear.)
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »