Reviews for Only a Pretense
Jessie chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Blaise 3
Lily chapter 41 . 11/30/2012
You broke my heart when you killed Teddy, and when you broke Blaise's heart, but you managed to mostly make it up by having Draco and Hermione together. Love your story :) I'm not one for Hogwarts-era fan fictions, I prefer post Hogwarts, but you surprised me.
laineyvainey chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Yet another great chapter :)
Teddy is so cute!
laineyvainey chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Blaise is quite amazing! Another great chapter :) I love AVPM!
laineyvainey chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Bahahahahahaha! Every thing is always so much more fun when there is a drunk person involved. Spewing on Malfoy, that was totally awesome!
laineyvainey chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Aww Teddy is so cute! He reminds me a lot of Teddy Lupin haha. Off to a great start, I'm loving it all over again.
P.S sorry I didn't review the first time :/
laineyvainey chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I'm reading this for the second time an it I still very exciting :)
Me chapter 35 . 11/28/2012
You know, I really hate you now for killing Teddy. I cried the whole chapter long, and that's rare for I never cry at stories. I'm glad you said that about Teddy knowing of Herms love for Draco... now its a bit less saddening. Just a bit, I tell you. Love you, Teddy
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Ah, Slytherin Sex God? Oh Lord, I almost died. That describes him PERFECTLY!
Keep up the awesome work, darling.
thecheshirewold
Kym chapter 42 . 11/4/2012
Hey! Great story! :) I can't help but notice that the whole concept of this story is vaguely similar to a Korean drama, You're Beautiful. Hahaha! But thank you for the story! It was good! :)
dQueenIsBACK chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I feel like I was reading a harry potter version of the korean drama "you're beautiful"... I find it hard to imagine the character's original faces without having the images of the above mentioned Korean drama flashing in my mind while imagining the scenarios especially in the first few chapters
catherine.malfoy.exists chapter 38 . 10/30/2012
For your info..."MADAME"
YOU CAN'T ACCIO A PERSON
IT'S RIDICULOUS!
SiriuslyPink chapter 40 . 10/15/2012
Why do you say freshman year instead of first year? You've been doing that for quite a while, but I just now logged in. Anyway, when you say freshman year, it makes me feel like Blaise was saying, "Draco's loved you since 9th grade." (Which is like the equivalent of 4th year in HP)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Oh yes I was thinking that the story sounded quite like the Korean drama! Great story by the way!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/1/2012
Amazing story! 10/10! Great job!
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »