Reviews for Only a Pretense
Guest chapter 42 . 6/8/2013
it was interesting story and well written, but what I did not like was the way Draco was written...there was something very annoying about him and it made him unatrractive to me.
ohmagad chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
THIS NEEDS TO BE MADE INTO A GAME. Cause like. Most sim dates are kinda uhm yeah you get the point *blushies*
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Great story! I like the plot its different from other stories Ive read that show Hermione going incognito.
HizuriKyoko chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
I'm 100% sure you got the idea of teddy from "you're beautiful"! Teddy's reaction was so similar to Jeremy! xDD its so like him to be happy that hermes/ hermione is actually like a girl instead of a boy and that he is not gay! Haha!
Cecilia573 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
One of the best stories i have EVER read. The way all of the charavters act, i couldnt help but fall in love with each and every one of them. Poor teddy though, i loved him so much! I was amazed by this story, you had me laughing, crying, smiling and on the edge of my seat. I congratulate you on this masterpiece.
ANEwrites chapter 42 . 5/2/2013
I spent 2 weeks reading this story, and it is AMAZING. You are a very talented author! Keep it up :) and congrats on 1k reviews ;)
HizuriKyoko chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
you know this story kind of reminds me of a korean drama "you're beautiful".
AngelicDevil127 chapter 42 . 4/23/2013
Totally neglected my studies to finish reading this. It was so intense I couldn't press next page fast enough, so sorry for only this review. This story made me laugh, cry, angry, hang off the edge of my seat, and so much more. I knew a death was coming but you still surprised me. Marvelous story you have here. Bravo :)
mi.ff29 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
well, I agree with Dumbledore, its really stupid plan that Hermione has. Its kind of turn off for me. Oh well, I guess this is not story for me.
cynosure-error chapter 41 . 3/30/2013
Oh goodness.
My mouth literally hurts from smiling, and giggling, and just being high in happiness.
I loved you story to bits. :)
AND YOU TWAT FOR MAKING ME CRY!
im kidding...but really.
THEO DIED!
*cry*
but smile again
Im ranting.
oh well, GREAT STORY
cynosure-error chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
oh my goodness, i'm crying with laughter.
oh Theo...
great story!
hgdmforever chapter 36 . 2/24/2013
I m so sad after his death that I don't feel like reading... He was my favourite ... I started liking him more than Draco... So cute so funny n so iinocent:((( you made me cry
hgdmforever chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
I love your story... Brilliant/... Love the way you portray all the characters ... N the in depth view into the slytherin house is refreshing ...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Decent set up. I only suggest a more laid back Hat -he typically knows what is going on- and allaying her/his fears that 'many secrets have [been kept/sat] under his brim'.
TheWeasleyTwinsAreMyBitches chapter 35 . 2/6/2013
she laid her chin on top of the teddy bear Teddy had given her on Christmas Day and continued to cry" That part make me cry my eyes out TT
1,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »