Reviews for Only a Pretense
Muchadoaboutnada chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
I don't want this to come across as offensive, but is English your second language? Your phrasing is a bit odd, it reminds me of someone trying to mimic the way English is supposed to be written if you follow all the rules, versus the way spoken English is written. The big thing I keep seeing is "in" versus "on" (e.g., "Draco is in the quidditch team" or "Draco is on the quidditch team.") It's a delightful little story, though theo annoys me to no end and I'd be unable to have a friend like him, I adore Blaise!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Dumbledore you brilliant you! :D
Guest chapter 42 . 10/29/2015
They kissed! Sweet baby Merlin, they finally kissed!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/29/2015
You made me cry. You bloody made me cry. I never cry at books, least of all fanfictions. But you? You actually made me cry for Teddy.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/27/2015
i dont know what to do with life anymore now that teddys dead..
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2015
TEDDY IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE

aawww poor Draco, blushing at the grave :3 I just wanna kiss him

HAHAHA and I was laughing for like 5 minutes straight at Draco's reaction to the hair clip! It was hilarious! And then I came to the mistletoe part and seriously, that had me going again. I was just sitting, reading in my living room and I suddenly just burst out laughing! My parents sort of looked at me like 'da hell?' So I had to leave...

Anyway, really enjoying this story :D thank you for cheering me up
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Knockturn Alley is in Diagon Alley, not Hogsmeade :)
I'm really enjoying this story btw... just please, PLEASE don't refer to eyes as "orbs" ! It comes across quite amateurish... and it simply doesn't sound nice!
Please know that I am saying this as some advice and without any malice :) you are a really talented writer and the plot seems very believable!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Ok I have to admit, I am a little confused... but then again I am only on the fourth chapter!
One piece of advice for future writing, be careful with commas! There are many in these first few chapters that aren't needed :)
that's all I nneeded to say!
Anyway, I'll continue reading- plot very interesting :)

P.S- aww poor Draco :( He was just puked on.
Jax chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Best story i have read in a long time! Thank you so much!
Cook chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
You...you... (T0T)
YOU KILLED MY TEDDY BEAR!
*whimmpers*
2Lazy-Kiwicola chapter 42 . 10/16/2015
OHMIGAWSH SO BEAUTIFUL *cries because its over* D-dang it, I can't even... Can't even fathom.. Oh Dramione! n.n Oh the love! I am so pleased with this! You are such an amazing writer! My gosh I love you so! You're getting me warmed up to British curses too (You have no idea how much I've said 'insufferable git' the past few days). Hmph. I just became a teenager and you're corrupting me! Just kidding. I think I lost my innocence a few years ago... There were so many moments in this story where I just took a moment back to realize what great writing it was. Draco wasn't OOC as much as other Fanfictions, and it was just amazing. Absolutely wonderful. I sincerely hope to meet you by chance sometime in my lifetime. Based on your authors notes, I think I'm going to make the assumption that you live in the USA, which means that it is possible for me to see you. If you don't, I apologize.

Again, thank you for this. FanFictions keep me going.

Cheers,
Kiwi
Roseyxoxo chapter 42 . 10/15/2015
awwwwwwwh, it was such a sweet story. loved it!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
Did Narsissa already know about Hermione? .
The way she addressed her it seemed like she already knew about her being Draco's crush.
Roseyxoxo chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Oh God, Teddy is going down..
Roseyxoxo chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Good start, looking forward to the next chapter!
1,510 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »