Reviews for Only a Pretense
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2016
Only on the 15th chapter you say ? I was Fucking looking foward it to badly ! I'm so Happy that he end up discover hermione's true identity ! I've been reading for the whole day, It' svery, how can I say that? weel each chapter made us want to read the next one for sure!

But if I have just one critic to say ( and it's nothing in comparison of all the good I think of your work)is that Hermione is a little bit out of character sometimes, well draco as well. but I like discover this new side of them. please continu your hard work !
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
Hello to you! :)
first of all thank you so much to write a fanfiction which includes a romance story between Hermione and Draco ( Yeah i'm kind of a fangirl whatever).
I also love writting ( but in french instead I'm not good enough to write in english even though I study english in university, still french is my born language ( is it english ?)
I LOve readins english stories right now I'm reading Harry Potter in English, Rowling is such an artist oh my god! I'd like to say that you, too, are a skillful writer and I mean it. You have a good imagination the story is very well think ( or thought ?)

But , as a freaking manga Lover, I also have to admit that since the first chapter you've write I knew you were a manga lover too. The way you are writing you story is so similar to (shojo) manga plot ( and Iknow what I'm talking about because i have read a lot). Your story sounds like a manga'slike novel.

Seriously I love it : bad guys, secret , then the bad guy save the poor ( love that kind of story don't really know why ). And the fact that you use Harry Potter elements is far away better than anything else !

I'd like to write like you ! You'll surely become a good author later I'm looking foward to it !

( I apologize for the mistakes, but still I'm french so don't judge me too hard please x.x )
HerMione314 chapter 42 . 11/28/2016
I love this story so much. It made me so ecstatic and incredibly excited for each chapter I read. Thank you so much!
Just.Rainy chapter 35 . 11/27/2016
RUDE. MERLIN. I'M CRYING SO MUCH. UGH. I CAN'T. THE TEARS. I WAS NOT EMOTIONALLY PREPARED.
ImInEternalBliss chapter 42 . 11/6/2016
This was a wonderful, sweet, AMAZING, out of this world fanfic. I haven't read anything this GREAT in such a long time. I can't find the right words. I just love this fanfic so so so much. I'm just feeling wonderfully happy. Throughout the whole fanfic, I was pulling out my own hair wondering how long it was going to take for Draco and Hermione to get together! It FINALLY happened! And it was so very sweet! I was just giggling and smiling for no apparent reason while I read the last two chapters. This is one out-of-This World fanfic and I really really hope you do keep writing!
Potter head chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Hermione is born in 1979
Ruselly Adita chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
don't tell me teddy's gay!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
this chapter made me laugh so now my sister is giving me wierd looks
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
i loved this really cool to see Nott and Zabini in a different light. cant say the same for draco though!
VitaAiur chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
Ohmygoodness! When I'm reading this story, I always see it as a manga! Hahaha. It's so adorable! Theo is too cute!
cshen.julienne chapter 42 . 9/24/2016
I love it, and yes this is the nth time I've reread this series :D
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
This So Like A Dramione version of 'You're Beautiful'
This is sooooo cute and I love how Hermione's IQ went down in this fan fiction
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
this whole first plot is like the drama 'You're Beautiful"
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
you know I loved the name of your first chapter ! there is something in it, that makes it interesting and urges you to read more ...
MeAFanficAddict chapter 42 . 9/14/2016
IT WAS EPIC ! just cant say more...
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »