Reviews for Only a Pretense
Alinaw chapter 42 . 8/2
I love you. Like actually. Oh my god. That's the best story I've ever read. Now I dunno what to do with my life...I'm just gonna sit here and hope that this story gets published. Please write more dramiones. Thank you so much for writing this book, and btw, your writing skills are superb.

Alinaw chapter 36 . 8/2
I'm bawling my eyes out at 4 am in the morning. I have never been so touched by a story before. I think it was the way you showed teddy s personality so well.
Alinaw chapter 30 . 8/1
I honestly burst out laughing at " voldie-napped"
Alinaw chapter 27 . 8/1
I'm like slightly cringing at the fact that Teddy's reaction when he finds out she's a girl will be horrible. He's gonna blow up
Alinaw chapter 22 . 8/1
Hermione's got three boys in love with her, and Teddy's even confused about his sexualityI wanna see how this turns out
Darcy Sparrowkid chapter 34 . 7/27
Oh my brain. DO YOU KNOW that I wanted to write nice, critic reviews for most of the chapters with my laptop, instead of doing it with my mobilephone ? And do you know with what I am writing now, although I didn't want to ?
And I realy, realy thought about to just stop reading and ignore the fact that he . .
But then I thought that I have to go through this with him and Mione and Bliase and Draco and Mina.
(In fact, I thought a lot about how the story could end - including a happy ending for Theo. Probably Mina would have made up with him.)
And now that.
(Let's ignore feelings for a heartbeat; your system for creating tension is gold.)
But I woun't accept that. Maybe Teddy's not alive in your universe but I decided that in mind - h be alive. DnjfiiendhwixniwxhsjXsh aUH.
Okay ?! []
tneha chapter 9 . 7/17
I was finding the story decent enough but this is way too OoC for me. I understand the part about conquering your fear but becoming a part of the team in the process? Too far fetched. I mean she is pretending to be a different person, she isn't actually one. Still, good effort.
FanGirlJen chapter 42 . 7/16
I LOVE THIS STORY. you're an excellent writer. the idea is so original, too. and... oh my rowling? that's certainly the first time ive heard someone swear like that ;D
peppermint27 chapter 20 . 7/12
The plot is really familiar with me. Then I realized this story is based on korean drama "You're Beautiful". However, I still love reading this story! 3
characetsworld6891 chapter 42 . 7/12
WOO! man that was bloody amazing! blimey! :D :D ty for your magical works!
characetsworld6891 chapter 41 . 7/12
FINALLY! woo i was waiting—wait they kissed a few times already ugh im so stupid
characetsworld6891 chapter 39 . 7/12
OOGAH! LOVE TRIANGLE! Eep! even though i honestly should sleep right now... nah fuck that hahah :3
characetsworld6891 chapter 34 . 7/11
MY BABYYYY :(((((( BABY NOOOO omg im fucking bawling i feel so damn pathetic. every time they kill of theo i just cant with a story, like dang ;(
characetsworld6891 chapter 31 . 7/11
AIGOOH! omg that was so good and AHK!
characetsworld6891 chapter 27 . 7/11