Reviews for Only a Pretense
PenguinGirl94 chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Well the cat's out of the bag… I loved the raw emotion from Draco in this chapter. You could tell he was compleatly panicked/worried out of his mind. (Sorry I know you wrote this along time ago, so if you don't want my comments, don't worry about them. I don't comment on every chaper.)
PenguinGirl94 chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
Hermione is soooo falling hard and she doesn't even know it. Honestly thats the best way to fall. I loved the Draco taking care of her/holding her. That was perfect.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
:0 Holy terrifying! Thank you for not being one of those authors to end the chaper in the second she got caught. Thank you thank you thank you. I absolutely hate that. So thank you for being decent and ending your chapters at curtious points.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
Yikes! In JK's original Hermione only had Ron pining after her.. now shes the center and completely oblivious to the THREE guys (Teddy, Blaise, Draco) all fallin HARD for her… I love this story. I dont even care that this was back in 2011.. ;)
sakuras horcrux chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
nononONONONONO NOT TEDDY NO I AM CRYING SO HARD
sakuras horcrux chapter 32 . 10/19/2014
ASLDJFSL I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! REALLY CUTE!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Okay so now I really want Blaise ND Hermione together, thanks for getting me a new otp...
Guest chapter 37 . 8/29/2014
ahh cruel you, giving me so much mixed feelings. i almost expect teddy to be flipped knowing hermione kissed draco... only to remember he's dead..
Guest chapter 36 . 8/29/2014
brilliant.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
ohmyy draco and annie :'( so sad
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2014
shit why? someone so innocent, so pure, okay i have hated teddy for fancying hermione but him.. dead. shit.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
they are friggin cute i meand draco is all like, and narcissa be like, and they be like, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
this is the absolute wonder and my fav chapter so far .
duchessdeer chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Awwwwwwww...! Oh my god! I LOVED your story! I know, I write that a lot, the reason is probably that I really really do love the pairing so much and I really choose the storys I read carefully.
I'm in awe how you managed it to push mostly all of the love-thing between the two to the end of actually 41 (!) chapters without the story getting boring or such.
Further I love how you had maybe all of the readers suddenly in love with the Slytherins. That's wicked!
I loved just everything and all along!
camryn chapter 10 . 8/9/2014