Reviews for Only a Pretense
sakuras-horcrux chapter 35 . 10/19/2014
nononONONONONO NOT TEDDY NO I AM CRYING SO HARD
sakuras-horcrux chapter 32 . 10/19/2014
ASLDJFSL I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! REALLY CUTE!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Okay so now I really want Blaise ND Hermione together, thanks for getting me a new otp...
Guest chapter 37 . 8/29/2014
ahh cruel you, giving me so much mixed feelings. i almost expect teddy to be flipped knowing hermione kissed draco... only to remember he's dead..
Guest chapter 36 . 8/29/2014
brilliant.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
ohmyy draco and annie :'( so sad
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2014
shit why? someone so innocent, so pure, okay i have hated teddy for fancying hermione but him.. dead. shit.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
they are friggin cute i meand draco is all like, and narcissa be like, and they be like, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
this is the absolute wonder and my fav chapter so far .
duchessdeer chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Awwwwwwww...! Oh my god! I LOVED your story! I know, I write that a lot, the reason is probably that I really really do love the pairing so much and I really choose the storys I read carefully.
I'm in awe how you managed it to push mostly all of the love-thing between the two to the end of actually 41 (!) chapters without the story getting boring or such.
Further I love how you had maybe all of the readers suddenly in love with the Slytherins. That's wicked!
I loved just everything and all along!
camryn chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
I KNEW IT BLAISE LIKE SSNHE DNDJDJSHS
Aimann Skylar chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
my, my. i really like the butterfly kiss. reminds me of a fic by LeFeMechantee, PLaying With a Dragon's Fire. butterfly kiss :') so beautiful. such prize.
Aimann Skylar chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
oh my god this is a love rectangle! have i told you i love you?
Aimann Skylar chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
yes thank you very much i love youuuu
Aimann Skylar chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
NO! god, fucking no. teddy is just too sweet and cute to have a heart break no! wait this is a dramione story, right? I mean seriously, you gave us hints of Blaise/Hermes Teddy/Hermes and even Harry/Mione then where is the DRAMIONE ACTION GAHHHH why are you doing this to me why the waittttt
1,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »