Reviews for Only a Pretense
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Ship it! Just kidding dramione forever
sammy smith chapter 42 . 12/5/2015
Loved it :)
sammy smith chapter 35 . 12/4/2015
That's all so sad. Teddy was my favorite character in this story. Made me cry as the way you wrote it made me feel I'd really lost a friend :'(
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
So far reading this story, it is a funny story with how accident prone Hermione is. The story reminds me of a bit of Hana Kimi with Hermione as the main girl, Harry as the doctor and Draco as Sano. It also reminds me of the Korean drama, "You're Beautiful" with Hemiome as Mi Nam, Draco as Tae Kyung and Blaise as Yoo Hwa and Teddy as Jeremy. This is an amusing and great story. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/17/2015
U totally can accio a person harry did it in goblet of fire
sannique chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
Currently reading your fanfic and loooving it it's so fun! :D
hahaha and I knew it, I knew you read mangas! Because this whole plot and the characters are kind of manga-ish if you know what I mean hahaha! Love it ok bye gonna continue reading
guest chapter 42 . 11/5/2015
this story is absolutely AMAZING. i wish it could be made into a novel! i couldn't stop reading it!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 42 . 11/4/2015
Dear Merlin, you have no idea how much time I spent to finish this! Imagine my eye bags and yet I have work in the morning. I absolutely must say good riddance you made me in love with your story! It's bloody brilliant! :D

-D
Muchadoaboutnada chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
I'm like gonna cry? Is Blaise into her? I love it? Except this is a dramione oh dear
Muchadoaboutnada chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
I don't want this to come across as offensive, but is English your second language? Your phrasing is a bit odd, it reminds me of someone trying to mimic the way English is supposed to be written if you follow all the rules, versus the way spoken English is written. The big thing I keep seeing is "in" versus "on" (e.g., "Draco is in the quidditch team" or "Draco is on the quidditch team.") It's a delightful little story, though theo annoys me to no end and I'd be unable to have a friend like him, I adore Blaise!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Dumbledore you brilliant you! :D
Guest chapter 42 . 10/29/2015
They kissed! Sweet baby Merlin, they finally kissed!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/29/2015
You made me cry. You bloody made me cry. I never cry at books, least of all fanfictions. But you? You actually made me cry for Teddy.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/27/2015
i dont know what to do with life anymore now that teddys dead..
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2015
TEDDY IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE

aawww poor Draco, blushing at the grave :3 I just wanna kiss him

HAHAHA and I was laughing for like 5 minutes straight at Draco's reaction to the hair clip! It was hilarious! And then I came to the mistletoe part and seriously, that had me going again. I was just sitting, reading in my living room and I suddenly just burst out laughing! My parents sort of looked at me like 'da hell?' So I had to leave...

Anyway, really enjoying this story :D thank you for cheering me up
1,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »