Reviews for Only a Pretense
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2014
shit why? someone so innocent, so pure, okay i have hated teddy for fancying hermione but him.. dead. shit.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
they are friggin cute i meand draco is all like, and narcissa be like, and they be like, you're amazing.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
this is the absolute wonder and my fav chapter so far .
duchessdeer chapter 42 . 8/12/2014
Awwwwwwww...! Oh my god! I LOVED your story! I know, I write that a lot, the reason is probably that I really really do love the pairing so much and I really choose the storys I read carefully.
I'm in awe how you managed it to push mostly all of the love-thing between the two to the end of actually 41 (!) chapters without the story getting boring or such.
Further I love how you had maybe all of the readers suddenly in love with the Slytherins. That's wicked!
I loved just everything and all along!
camryn chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
I KNEW IT BLAISE LIKE SSNHE DNDJDJSHS
Aimann Skylar chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
my, my. i really like the butterfly kiss. reminds me of a fic by LeFeMechantee, PLaying With a Dragon's Fire. butterfly kiss :') so beautiful. such prize.
Aimann Skylar chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
oh my god this is a love rectangle! have i told you i love you?
Aimann Skylar chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
yes thank you very much i love youuuu
Aimann Skylar chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
NO! god, fucking no. teddy is just too sweet and cute to have a heart break no! wait this is a dramione story, right? I mean seriously, you gave us hints of Blaise/Hermes Teddy/Hermes and even Harry/Mione then where is the DRAMIONE ACTION GAHHHH why are you doing this to me why the waittttt
Aimann Skylar chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
omg. everybody loves mione. they all want a piece of mione. this is just like this korean drama i like, to the beautiful you aka hanakimi in japanese animes. shit. this is the exact replica. wow. my godd the feels.
Aimann Skylar chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
you are awesome
Aimann Skylar chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
oh my god i just realized teddy is like marcus, annoying (tho in a bad way) immature and childish. ya know, from lab rats. marcus aka mateus ward. i love him and i love ur story even better now .
Aimann Skylar chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
okay. are you a harmony shipper because, this chapter bursts with 'harry loves hermione' energy. i mean, yeah. and this is totes AU. beyond my comfort i'm still here, am i ? cos this fic is amazing :D
Aimann Skylar chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
i normally detest OOC but i can see what this is about. the real Teddy is different with the outer Theo Nott. ya know, outside the dungeon. tho its something you really have to adjust to, since in most fics i read, theo is cold and people call him Nott instead of Teddy.
The dutchess chapter 42 . 7/2/2014
LITERALLY AMAZING! I love the development of these characters, how it was so interesting and happy and sad, full of emotions. I'm so sad that teddy died! But this story will always be one of my favs!
1,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »