Reviews for Only a Pretense
characetsworld6891 chapter 22 . 7/10
characetsworld6891 chapter 17 . 7/10
aw! teddy & herms are so adorable! and gosh i just want to shrink teddy and keep him forever—wait that sounds bad
characetsworld6891 chapter 16 . 7/10
omo that was so good
characetsworld6891 chapter 14 . 7/10
aw teddy is so darn cute agh i wish i had a friend like him 3 no no a friend like draco, blaise, and teddy!
characetsworld6891 chapter 11 . 7/10
i feel so fucking happy that i remember these scenes from the tv show! WOOT! i am NOT left out of the dark this time! and damn it im close to shipping blaise/hermoine but fret not, the same thing happened with that tv show, but i shall ship dramione.
characetsworld6891 chapter 10 . 7/10
omo is it the same how the character in that drama majiggy like only framed it cause there was no girl and he wanted to bring the said character on a date? wait probably not nevermind
characetsworld6891 chapter 5 . 7/10
aw teddy is so cute :D and i got the wrong drama with the my comment from the other one ._.
characetsworld6891 chapter 3 . 7/10
OH MY GOD YOU KNOW OF KOREAN DRAMA TOO? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE O.O I saw that one, well like a few ep maybe. i had the familiar vibe that i was like it too, so shamelessly i thought of her hairstyle the same as sullis .-.
characetsworld6891 chapter 2 . 7/10
aw theo is so cute! :D
Styxxlupus08 chapter 3 . 6/8
OMJ...this is so fraking funny! Good job!
Styxxlupus08 chapter 2 . 6/8
This chapter rocks! Teddy is so cute, it is very weird when I am reading him this way. Weird in a GOOD way that is.
Styxxlupus08 chapter 1 . 6/8
What an exciting way to start is story! :)
xxdramioneloverx chapter 42 . 5/29
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, but why Teddy, huh? HUH? (sorry for the outburst!) I luv this story!
Thanks for writing it! xxdramioneloverx
This is the best story ever!
Luvd it a lot
U wrote like a complete writer...missed no points n led the story through wonderfully
Andrea Sacks chapter 42 . 5/18
OMG! Your story was so amazing! I know u wrote or two years ago and you are probably not going to see this, but it was really well written. I was a bit sceptical while reading the summary, but seriously, it was AWESOME.
1,501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »