Reviews for Only a Pretense
camlowe chapter 33 . 1/23
Is the drama you make reference to so much called "You are beautiful?"
Nunljnlqdvaev
Elizabeth chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
A Wickedlyawsomestory by Wickedlyawsomeme and now im a wi kedlyawsomefan of yours!
love ya
elizabeth
Nikki Pond chapter 37 . 12/28/2014
Hahaha Priceless. Slytherins, and awww! Dramione ;) Especially the last scene there. Hahahaha! I am loving Draco even more

I'm surprise u're a filipino. Hell, I am one too.
Nikki Pond chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
I honestly did not expect Teddy to die.

And I was surprise Draco wasn't mad at Hermione...or he just couldn't really stand to see her cry and decided to blame her later. Really, I was expecting Draco to lash out at Hermione even if his best friend died to save someone, it was Hermione who was reckless.
dramionesexlover chapter 42 . 12/28/2014
I wish Draco had died instead and Hermione been girlfriend of Teddy...
PenguinGirl94 chapter 42 . 11/14/2014
:O … :D Best ending ever. Took FOREVER for them to get togeather.. but ironically I like the build up and the reuniting. Great story. -Dramione Fan 4 Life
PenguinGirl94 chapter 41 . 11/14/2014
Dramione 3 3 3
PenguinGirl94 chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! STOP WITH THE TEASING. YOUR GOING TO END THE STORY WITH DRAMIONE COMING TOGEATHER ARNT YOU!? OH THE TORTURE.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 36 . 11/14/2014
I kinda wish Draco was the one she confessed all that too.. not Harry.. So I expect their final comming togeather to be bloody good. (Dramione, in case that was unclear.)
PenguinGirl94 chapter 35 . 11/13/2014
D: Heartbreaking. Teddy… :(
Dramione embracing :} but on a sad note :(
PenguinGirl94 chapter 34 . 11/13/2014
:O Like just :O seriously :O Like holy sh**! I had a feeling it would be Teddy, but I also feared it would be someone more important. Hermione will never forgive herself for that. How will she tell Draco/Blaise. They will be SOO pissed and they'll know somethings wrong if she tries to hide it. Good gracios D:
PenguinGirl94 chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
OMG I love this version of Narcissa Malfoy. Yes Draco, keep her. Dramione. :} As for Hermione's plan making.. shes failed twice on her own.. why has she not seen that she NEEDS to work WITH Draco, Blaise, and Teddy?! Then she'd have a chance at succeeding.. OMG so frusterating..
PenguinGirl94 chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Wow. That was a freakin amazing chapter! I love the whole photographer pose for us bit. And the last picture! OMG that was great. Also the extra emphasis on how Hermione is oblivious.. Yikes.. Harry ought to say something, or at least hint at it, good gracious. I like the end of the chapter where she falls instantly asleep and the boys stop arguing for a second to ponder as friends about Hermione and her differences that make her more likable.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Well the cat's out of the bag… I loved the raw emotion from Draco in this chapter. You could tell he was compleatly panicked/worried out of his mind. (Sorry I know you wrote this along time ago, so if you don't want my comments, don't worry about them. I don't comment on every chaper.)
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »