Reviews for Only a Pretense
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Knockturn Alley is in Diagon Alley, not Hogsmeade :)
I'm really enjoying this story btw... just please, PLEASE don't refer to eyes as "orbs" ! It comes across quite amateurish... and it simply doesn't sound nice!
Please know that I am saying this as some advice and without any malice :) you are a really talented writer and the plot seems very believable!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Ok I have to admit, I am a little confused... but then again I am only on the fourth chapter!
One piece of advice for future writing, be careful with commas! There are many in these first few chapters that aren't needed :)
that's all I nneeded to say!
Anyway, I'll continue reading- plot very interesting :)

P.S- aww poor Draco :( He was just puked on.
Jax chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Best story i have read in a long time! Thank you so much!
Cook chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
You...you... (T0T)
YOU KILLED MY TEDDY BEAR!
*whimmpers*
2Lazy-Kiwicola chapter 42 . 10/16/2015
OHMIGAWSH SO BEAUTIFUL *cries because its over* D-dang it, I can't even... Can't even fathom.. Oh Dramione! n.n Oh the love! I am so pleased with this! You are such an amazing writer! My gosh I love you so! You're getting me warmed up to British curses too (You have no idea how much I've said 'insufferable git' the past few days). Hmph. I just became a teenager and you're corrupting me! Just kidding. I think I lost my innocence a few years ago... There were so many moments in this story where I just took a moment back to realize what great writing it was. Draco wasn't OOC as much as other Fanfictions, and it was just amazing. Absolutely wonderful. I sincerely hope to meet you by chance sometime in my lifetime. Based on your authors notes, I think I'm going to make the assumption that you live in the USA, which means that it is possible for me to see you. If you don't, I apologize.

Again, thank you for this. FanFictions keep me going.

Cheers,
Kiwi
Roseyxoxo chapter 42 . 10/15/2015
awwwwwwwh, it was such a sweet story. loved it!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
Did Narsissa already know about Hermione? .
The way she addressed her it seemed like she already knew about her being Draco's crush.
Roseyxoxo chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Oh God, Teddy is going down..
Roseyxoxo chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Good start, looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/5/2015
Omg! I just wish this Draco Malfoy was real! Ha...such a romantic... (*swoons*)
Elisa Malfoy chapter 32 . 9/20/2015
God! This fic was completed around four years ago,and I just found it...YOU'RE and AMAZING writer!
Its the first review I am ever leaving,and the fic is worthy of a thousand more!
I've cried,I've laughed,I've giggled and even smiled stupidly at the screen.(earning some glares from my parents and curious stares from my cousin sis XD)
gsh,the funeral gave me the feels..and Draco returning after eight months and 'mione's reaction was insanely romantic..
Stay WICKED,Stay AWESOME ,stay YOU,till then
Dramione for life...!
$orrry for overlonging (i know thats not a word)review
Guest chapter 42 . 9/7/2015
loved this it was amazing :)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/31/2015
Oh my god this killed me! So fucking beautiful. I honest to god cackled historically so many times, only to stop and start shitting myself seconds later when the shit hit the fan. This fic is so funny and heartwrenching and I love it so much! Thank you for blessing us with you're writing- it was truly a pleasure to read this !
UselessScottishTigerGirl556 chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
p
sonnetStar chapter 12 . 8/13/2015
I really wanna think that Blaise crushes on Hermione, but then in an earlier scene he had asked (ahem!) Hermes to think of him as an older brother so...
1,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »