Reviews for Only a Pretense
kyraboo chapter 42 . 10/1/2013
Oh god this was so wonderful!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/22/2013
I cried when Theo died! He was a great character! Great story!
You're beautiful chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I knew this sounded familiar. You watched you're beautiful didn't you? I should know since I've seen it and Draco's basically like the main guy character and Blaise is like the guy that got stood up and... Oh dear gosh that just made me so sad. My heart broke a little. I had my suspicions for a while... And Theo is like Jeremy right? AWE MAN! *sob* WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SO?
Er.
Yeah.
Uhm. I like the story. Ah... Yeah.
Seiren Cross chapter 42 . 9/12/2013
I loved it :)
fanficreader chapter 35 . 9/3/2013
Still crying, i think i WAS in hysterics when Annie asked to hold Draco's hand and the part about Teddy loving her so much wahhh
i still cant believe he's gone it feels like I've lost a friend :'(
fanficreader chapter 34 . 9/3/2013
I have refrained from reviewing all these chapters because i couldn't stop reading BUT I CANT HELP IT NOW TEDDY'S DEAD. MY ADORABLE LOVELY TEDDY! :'( IM LITERALLY BAWLING. I hope someday I'll meet someone like teddy :'(
When you warned about character death at the start of this chapter i suspected it might be teddy but then i thought you wouldn't be that cruel WELL I WAS WRONG
im sorry i do love you but I hate you right now too know what i mean? I hope there's a very good reason for this
well I'll have to get on reading now the suspense in killing me but I'll let you know im still crying
dramionefangirl84 chapter 42 . 8/27/2013
loved this story! it was simply amazing. i think i might've read it before but forget. i love it anyway :) hehe i adored how u kept them all in true characters till the very end. xoxo amazing. i gotta read all ur others!
Iloveyourstory chapter 42 . 8/22/2013
I love your story (hehe) but i STILL haven't forgiven you for killing teddy!
angry reader chapter 34 . 8/21/2013
Why the hell did you kill Teddy? I hate ya! I hope for ur own good that u find a way to ressurect him coz u'll regret it! Agghhh
thatgirlingrey chapter 41 . 8/19/2013
This story of yours is awesome! Mind you, the first story of yours that I'm reading, and gosh Im out of words actually.
semantics chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Started to watch a Korean drama, "You're Beautiful" on Youtube and it reminded me of this so I'm going to reread!
E J ect chapter 39 . 7/10/2013
Sunflower's aren't the best choice for Teddy I think, and I quote that they are "always somewhere between living and dying. Half-human as they turn to the sun. A little disgusting. "
E J ect chapter 36 . 7/10/2013
I've been crying these last few chapters. I cried yesterday reading When Two Worlds Collide, too.
writingbubble chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
Eventhough I was already expecting him being the dead one... I sincerely hoped that I was wrong... I remember you stating that you were so depresswd after finishing this chapter that you wouldn't touch you pc for a very long time... I'm soooooooo sad now... *sobs violently* waaaahhhh...! *cries her heart out*
writingbubble chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
I loved this chapter SO much and I am SO envious of hermione for getting such a great photoshooting with the boys!
I also really like the two collegestudents XD
1,379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »