Reviews for Only a Pretense
Arveen Malfoy chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
Hermione is doing a poor work acting like a guy. Really. I'm amazed they haven't recognised her yet.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
All your characters seem OOC only Draco seems in character. I really feel Hermione would definitely feel how difficult it is to be a spy for order. It is surprising she thinks it could be easy for him. Humor wise no doubt this is absolutely amazing. Cute Teddy? I've never read it but really liked the idea. Uptil here, there's no feeling as if they are in a war but maybe that's because Voldy is not so powerful yet. Anyways, appreciable work. I'm looking forward to read it. Really needed to express my views upon it.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Hahahah! I am born on August 5, 1997 the same day she was supposedly dead.
Ayina11 chapter 42 . 7/12/2016
how many times you make me laugh. Love it
someone chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
wHY DO YOU HAVE TO PAIN ME LIKE THIS?! D: excuse me while I go sit in a corner and cry my eyes out :'(
noediosa chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Loved it so far. First chapter and I can't believe how good this is!
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
September 1979. Having her born in Sep 1980 would make her about a month or two younger than Harry AND it would put her in Ginny's year. In HBP Hermione was able to take her Apparition test along with with the other 17s while Harry was stuck behind. In DH I think it was Moody who mentioned that everyone but Harry was overage and could make their own decisions in regards to their life. That would've included Hermione because she was there. So 1979.
ifeelsofree chapter 42 . 6/1/2016
This is like the drama I watched before but this shows a different side among Slytherins. I think this has the closest friendship among DM, BZ, and TN. I liked it! After all, friendship matters.
IGNAClA chapter 17 . 4/23/2016
I LOVE TEDDY SO MUCH IMMA DIE
Minnie chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
I love you for getting "Harry freakin' Potter" in there XD
wowzers chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
DUN!DUN!DUN!
wonderful work chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Answer to the first question yes yeah!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Best story I have ever read!
missgrangerthebookworm chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This is beautiful, one of my favourite fanfics ever, one of the first I ever read a couple of years ago. But pls, why Teddy? Why not Blaise? It makes me cry so muh, can you write an alternate ending for those of us who don't want to cry our eyes out and have our lives ruined I swear
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
Wow you ripped off most of the scenes from "you are beautiful" tsk tsk. Talk about originality :P
1,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »