Reviews for Only a Pretense
Aimann Skylar chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
NO! god, fucking no. teddy is just too sweet and cute to have a heart break no! wait this is a dramione story, right? I mean seriously, you gave us hints of Blaise/Hermes Teddy/Hermes and even Harry/Mione then where is the DRAMIONE ACTION GAHHHH why are you doing this to me why the waittttt
Aimann Skylar chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
omg. everybody loves mione. they all want a piece of mione. this is just like this korean drama i like, to the beautiful you aka hanakimi in japanese animes. shit. this is the exact replica. wow. my godd the feels.
Aimann Skylar chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
you are awesome
Aimann Skylar chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
oh my god i just realized teddy is like marcus, annoying (tho in a bad way) immature and childish. ya know, from lab rats. marcus aka mateus ward. i love him and i love ur story even better now .
Aimann Skylar chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
okay. are you a harmony shipper because, this chapter bursts with 'harry loves hermione' energy. i mean, yeah. and this is totes AU. beyond my comfort i'm still here, am i ? cos this fic is amazing :D
Aimann Skylar chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
i normally detest OOC but i can see what this is about. the real Teddy is different with the outer Theo Nott. ya know, outside the dungeon. tho its something you really have to adjust to, since in most fics i read, theo is cold and people call him Nott instead of Teddy.
The dutchess chapter 42 . 7/2/2014
LITERALLY AMAZING! I love the development of these characters, how it was so interesting and happy and sad, full of emotions. I'm so sad that teddy died! But this story will always be one of my favs!
jadelikescats chapter 42 . 6/7/2014
oh this was beautiful
if only teddy was here :(
jadelikescats chapter 35 . 6/7/2014
NO HOW COULD HE DIE
jadelikescats chapter 34 . 6/7/2014
i love this story ;) i could favourite it a thousand times and it wouldn't be enough!
Damesdale Gratia chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
i read this story a few months ago, but i didn't finish it. it's a great story though.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/27/2014
Aww, poor Blaise! I knew it was gonna happen, but it didn't make it any less sad (hugs Blaise).
Guest chapter 36 . 5/26/2014
Emotional
Guest chapter 34 . 5/26/2014
Oh my gosh, I know you warned of character death, but it still seemed so unexpected, and even though it was logical for it to be him, I didn't expect it to be him, let alone who killed him. I look forward to the end, but I'm gonna be a little sad now.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/26/2014
That chapter was brilliant, and a nice diversion from all the full-on Death Eater stuff.
1,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »