Reviews for Only a Pretense
Schnuersenkel chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
Oh, it's alright that it's a Draco Hermione fic. I just like your version of Teddy a lot.

Nice chapter. Seems to be lot of excitement ahead. Hermione becoming a Death Eater, wow! Keep on writing, I can't wait to see what will happen, when Hermione meets Voldy and if Blaise and Teddy are really going to become Death Eaters.

Hugs,

Schnuersenkel
Schnuersenkel chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Hmm, now I like your Draco, too. But Teddy still holds a special place in my heart.

Oh well, you are a great writer, whatever pairing you will choose in the end will be the right one :-)
Schnuersenkel chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
I just love your Teddy. I actually like him more now than Draco. Hrmpf, I'm starting to wish that Hermione could end up with Teddy. He is just so sweet and adorable and utterly different. Never boring, that guy.

Oh well, it's your story, so you can pair Hermione up with whoever you want to :-)

Keep on writing,

hugs,

Schnuersenkel
nightshade88 chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Love this chapter! It's so funny Hermione didn't realize they all talk about her. Please write again soon and I hope there'll be more dramione moment next
Lalia x chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
That was so sweet! I'm like half-wishing that you'll turn this into a Theo/Hermione fic!
Aussie Panda chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
All I can say is thank you for such a fabulous story! The plot is so interesting and I am happy to say i am in love with Blaise, Teddy, and Draco! I love how they all love Hermione (speaking of which, poor confused Teddy!) and I think that will cause some conflict! The length of your chapters are amazing! pretty please with cherries on top update soon! I can't wait for more (well I can, but I really don't want to!) of this great plot!
flamingbunnies chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
Well I'm glad that Draco got things straightened out with Hermione :D
Sensei Enileme chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
I just remembered whom Teddy was making me think of: Odd de la Robbia in Code Lyoko, it's an anime for children and even for young teenagers. It must be the fact that Odd also is quite the carefree character
Fawzie chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
OMG, WHY DIDNT HERMIONE JUST PAY A TEEENY BIT OF ATTENTION MORE? she wdve known they were talking abt her! omg so sweet~ cant wait for the next one! i'll see it a lil late tho :( gonna go fo camp frm mon-fri... keep up the greatly awesome job! 3
fantasia-49 chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
oh you are right i love it too! draco was so adorable and i love his reaction when teddy told him that!

excellent really
NinaFelton229 chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
my favourite chapter so far!:D rolling on my bed while squealing when ibread this!:) anyhoo keep up with the dramione moments!
LoonyLovey chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing writer and i don't often review but i wanted to tell you that you're awesome and have a good day!
bookworm chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this is a very interesting fanfiction plz update soon
HopelessRomantic31 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
love the chapter! :D it was awesome! it was soo much fun to read! :D i love the dramione interaction! finally getting somewhere! i really want you to do a Draco POV! and what his thoughts were when Hermione died and how he was effected and what his thoughts are now.. i think it will give your story a lot more meaning to have his pov as well.. it will twist up the plot a bit and keep us thinking plus i WANT ANSWERS ! :D like omg like when Draco left those flowers on Hermione grave.. your really should express what Dracos feeling for Hermione so we will know both end of the story! :D i hope youuuuu DO PLEASE! it would make your story even more better! but btw i love this chapter cannot wait for more! KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB! :D
94yonders chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
nyaaah~ makes me wish that this chapter never ended... 3

it was really awesome, i love this chappie!

at first it was all drama and then fluff and then humor and then more fluff... hahhaa..:d

when i finished reading this, i felt that my stress (from schoolwork) left me...i feel so light :d

wonderful chappie and i really want a flashback...those times when draco was "awfully happy"

waaahh,..i really want a flashback for that...PLEASE! :

draco was soo handsome with his infamous smirk...i just can't help but swoon... :d

AWESOME FANTASTIC EXTRA UBER EXCELLENT JOB!

THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY...THANK YOU! :D