Reviews for Only a Pretense
NeverthelessAFan chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
FANTASTIC! Draco will never change unless someone *coughauthorcough**coughhermionecough* will change him once and for all!

~Never The Less, A Fan~
NeverthelessAFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awesome! She is to be trusted with her awesomeness! She is, Hermione Granger after all! Love it!

~Never The Less, A Fan~
Kathy T chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
Wooooh.. So the plot thickens.. Oh man.. this is getting so exciting. x]Can't wait to see what happens!

~KT
Fawzie chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
AAAH! cant wait for the next chapter... and i think i'd prefer a blaise/hermione/draco fic rather than a teddy/hermione/draco one. idk why i prefer blaise to teddy.. anyway, keep updating! :D
nicocolaii chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
awww.. it's food that he cares :)

well i think that he has a a crush on hermione anyway :) haha

nice chappie! FULL OF DRAMIONE LOVE!
beautifly92 chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
PHEWW! I can't believe I almost lost this chapter! I'm not receiving my suscription (alerts) email! Now I have to browse in fanfiction to search for all the fics I follow!

ANyway! I'm glad I didn't miss this :)

AHHHHH dramione :)

But I don't want her to be a Death Eater! D:

update asap!
Bandgeek252 chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
I am intrigued by this story. Question: why didn't they give her a potion or something to change her gender? And it seems they are a bit slacking on security. If it were my life on the line, I'd want the complete area secure before saying a word. Reckless Dumbledore! Awww... I like this pairing. Not my favorite by and far, but still one of the top three. Update soon
Karate Chic chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
More!
LianaRamsay chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
can't ait...please continue...
flamingbunnies chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
I think if you ever have a book published, it would be one that is still being read after you die a somewhat tragic death. That is how awesome your works are. I hope Hermione can make it through and not get completely brainwashed or dead.
CheshireCat23 chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
This was great. Can't wait for the chapter with the initiation.
Isabella120 chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
Loved this chapter! The Draco/ Hermione convo in the library was great!

Please update soon!

~Bella
dmlainey chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
And the action begins...

Can't wait for next Thursday!
voldyismyfather chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
love it ! more please
Schnuersenkel chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
Oh, it's alright that it's a Draco Hermione fic. I just like your version of Teddy a lot.

Nice chapter. Seems to be lot of excitement ahead. Hermione becoming a Death Eater, wow! Keep on writing, I can't wait to see what will happen, when Hermione meets Voldy and if Blaise and Teddy are really going to become Death Eaters.

Hugs,