Reviews for Only a Pretense
94yonders chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
nyaaah~ makes me wish that this chapter never ended... 3

it was really awesome, i love this chappie!

at first it was all drama and then fluff and then humor and then more fluff... hahhaa..:d

when i finished reading this, i felt that my stress (from schoolwork) left me...i feel so light :d

wonderful chappie and i really want a flashback...those times when draco was "awfully happy"

waaahh,..i really want a flashback for that...PLEASE! :

draco was soo handsome with his infamous smirk...i just can't help but swoon... :d

AWESOME FANTASTIC EXTRA UBER EXCELLENT JOB!

THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY...THANK YOU! :D
Kathy T chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Oooooaaahhhh! I never thought that I would love the internet so much.. x] Yeah.. As my grades were not up to Mommy and Daddy's standards.. Well, new progress report came out and I got my A's back.. along with the internet! And what a great read! :D I think it was approximately three chapters that I missed out on? I don't remember. x] But I was too lazy to review them then because I wanted to read the next chapter. Hehe, so, they were all fantastic! But dude... Craaaaazy! I think I was giddy during this entire chapter. Ahaha! Now, do I sense a little Dramione forming up? :D Keke, I really can't wait until the next chapter!

~KT
Karate Chic chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
I LOVED Draco like this! More soon pretty please!
Isabella120 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Loved it! The draco/ hermione scene was adorable, and theo being shoved into his poridge was super funny although I felt a tad bit bad for him. Please update soon! 3 this story!

~Bella
CheshireCat23 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Whoops, Theo almost blabed out Draco's secret. I'm glad Hermione and Draco finally made up and are friends again.
toolazytologinrightnow chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
AMAZING.

CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D
beautifly92 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh~! I adooored this! :D

LOVELY!

ALL HAIL DRAMIONE! :D
dmlainey chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Loved the chapter, especially the last part. Dramione romance FTW. Clueless Hermione, tsk, tsk. :)
LookingforNirvana chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Aw, can't believe that Hermione missed that! Her reaction would be surely be intresting! Aweosome chapter as always!
Karate Chic chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
Someone needs to tell poor Teddy
fantasia-49 chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
please update soon i love it and i want to know what will happen with our lovely couple
94yonders chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
oh my freaking gawd, teddy is just too adorable..!

and i love the song falling for you by colbie!

the chappie was definitely a heart warmer

awwww...kawaii..

i want to hug teddy too :3

woot, next chappie would be about draco,!

loves~

GREAT JOB TO THE AUTHOR!
flamingbunnies chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
I just want to go up to Teddy and hug him! Things are going to be awkward between Hermes and Teddy now, aren't they? Haha can't wait until next week!
Sweet.Night.Lock chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Ooooooooooooh!

please switch this to a teddy/hermione fic!

pleeeease!

teddy is just sooooooooo adorable!

!