Reviews for Only a Pretense
Karate Chic chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
& once freedom comes so will never ending updates! & LUCKY I haveto wait till May 27!
dmlainey chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
Loved this! And the new username. Haha. I thought I stumbled into a different page at first. :)
beautifly92 chapter 20 . 3/10/2011

I loved it.

Specially the Dramione interaction :P

ANyway, update asap!
accountinactive321 chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
awww, draco saw hermione! thats so sweet. great chapter xx
nicocolaii chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
LOVE IT! :))

yey! you've given hints already! ;))) BIG hints :))

i really like the part where he told her that he saw his "mother"... hmmm... i wonder... do the death eaters who initiate the aspiring death eaters see what the aspiring death eater see?

if that's the case, what did they do to Draco, knowing that the most impt. person in his life is a "mudblood"?
CheshireCat23 chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
I like your new username! Not that your old was bad, but this one is awesome

I was hoping to see more the initiation itself, but nevermind. Great chapter nonetheless.
Fawzie chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
the chapter is great. although i think its abit unnatural for harry to call hermione by her full name. maybe her first name would suffice. loed the little abit about who malfoy REALLY saw! and your characterization of Dumbledore is great too :) thanks for this wonderful read [my bedtime story! heh]

3, Fawzie
Isabella120 chapter 20 . 3/10/2011
AMAZING! Please update soon!

eoz16 chapter 20 . 3/10/2011

& PLEASE READ & REVIEW MY STORY, "Draco Malfoy's Diary" :D

fantasia-49 chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
oh i love it really it is really great
NeverthelessAFan chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I just love it how Harry can be the brother that Hermione never had. Hermione is like the sister of Harry and that's what I really want to read in a story like this.

NeverthelessAFan chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
Can't. Dare. To. Read. It. But. I. Need. To. Know. What. Happened. Next. There, I said it. Happy?

NeverthelessAFan chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
FANTASTIC! Draco will never change unless someone *coughauthorcough**coughhermionecough* will change him once and for all!

NeverthelessAFan chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awesome! She is to be trusted with her awesomeness! She is, Hermione Granger after all! Love it!

Kathy T chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
Wooooh.. So the plot thickens.. Oh man.. this is getting so exciting. x]Can't wait to see what happens!

1,591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »