Reviews for Only a Pretense
LianaRamsay chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
OMG! Can't wait...please continue soon!
Fawzie chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
OMG~ cruel cruel you! left with a cliffie :( cant wait for the next chapter! what id like to know is what draco regrets after knowing herms is hermione. like does he regret meeting her at her 'grave'? or anything else? anyway, thanks for an awesome read... should go back to my homework now... bye(:
Jenna912 chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
It's dumb that they were discussing Hermione in the past tense at her grave. To the rest of the world minus a couple people, she's dead. Mistakes like that take away from the story line.
beautifly92 chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
WOWOWOWOWWW!

LOVEDIT!

You know? This fic is bloody awesum :)

honestly!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ooohh yeah, and I wonder... will Draco react as Blaise did? :)

AAAAHHHH!

please pleas please update asap!
beautifly92 chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
I'm gonna DIE! Aaaaaaahhh Dramione dramione xDD

nooo drahermes drahermes xD
beautifly92 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Ok.. I've been reading this since yesterday and I just HAD to review in this chapter, you see, I don't do this often cuz generally i write my review in the last chapter but... WOWW Blaise in this chapter was simply impossible to ignore!

Did he really wanted a "date" with "Hermes"? And take it literally cuz he knows Hermes is Hermione! XD

OH my xD

Just please update asap!
nicocolaii chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
your chappie? i likeY! hahahha :))))

i'm soo going to interpret this as the DRAMIONE start of the story! :)))

love it! :) more power!
slytherin-pwincess-no1 chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
please update soon. this is a really good story
AcerGirl chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
This chapter is my favorite so far! I love what you did to Teddy. He's just so adorable. Oooh, and Draco already knows. I so can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next. Best wishes and I hope you did well in your test!
fantasia-49 chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
oh so great i'm happy because now drago knows too! i can't wait to see what will happen now!

and good luck for your work!
oh nargles chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
Yay! 'Nother chappie! Oohhh, the suspense is killing me already I wonder what happens next?
danijazmyn23 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
I'm quite ashamed to say that I rarely review anything, but I decided I might as well say something for once.

I love all of your stories, and I believe a vast majority of them can be found on my favorites list (along with about 600 other stories; I suppose you could say I'm quite the liberal favoriter, but that's rather beside the point). I am particularly interested in this story, as the plot is quite the novel idea. I am extremely curious to find out what happens now that Draco knows that Hermes is actually Hermione. I also found the situation with Teddy rather hilarious.

I simply cannot wait to see where this story is going, and I do hope that Hermione saves her parents.

(Please excuse my formal language. I am rather tired at the moment and formality is my "auto-run" setting.)
flamingbunnies chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
I wonder how Draco is going to accept this new information? Same as Blaise or a little worse? I can't believe this is already the 15th chapter. It seemed not that long ago when it started!
Jiyah chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Aah! I didn't think that Draco would find out this quickly, and by mistake too. I was actualy hoping for some more Blaise-Hermes interaction that leads to a " I know who you really are" type of conversation.. Maybe in the next chapter? :)

Can't wait for the next one!

JTL
dmlainey chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
Finally! Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm eager for some Dramione romance already. Hehe.
1,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »