Reviews for Only a Pretense
Isabella120 chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
Loved this chapter! The Draco/ Hermione convo in the library was great!

Please update soon!

~Bella
dmlainey chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
And the action begins...

Can't wait for next Thursday!
voldyismyfather chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
love it ! more please
Schnuersenkel chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
Oh, it's alright that it's a Draco Hermione fic. I just like your version of Teddy a lot.

Nice chapter. Seems to be lot of excitement ahead. Hermione becoming a Death Eater, wow! Keep on writing, I can't wait to see what will happen, when Hermione meets Voldy and if Blaise and Teddy are really going to become Death Eaters.

Hugs,

Schnuersenkel
Schnuersenkel chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Hmm, now I like your Draco, too. But Teddy still holds a special place in my heart.

Oh well, you are a great writer, whatever pairing you will choose in the end will be the right one :-)
Schnuersenkel chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
I just love your Teddy. I actually like him more now than Draco. Hrmpf, I'm starting to wish that Hermione could end up with Teddy. He is just so sweet and adorable and utterly different. Never boring, that guy.

Oh well, it's your story, so you can pair Hermione up with whoever you want to :-)

Keep on writing,

hugs,

Schnuersenkel
nightshade88 chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
Love this chapter! It's so funny Hermione didn't realize they all talk about her. Please write again soon and I hope there'll be more dramione moment next
Lalia x chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
That was so sweet! I'm like half-wishing that you'll turn this into a Theo/Hermione fic!
Aussie Panda chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
All I can say is thank you for such a fabulous story! The plot is so interesting and I am happy to say i am in love with Blaise, Teddy, and Draco! I love how they all love Hermione (speaking of which, poor confused Teddy!) and I think that will cause some conflict! The length of your chapters are amazing! pretty please with cherries on top update soon! I can't wait for more (well I can, but I really don't want to!) of this great plot!
flamingbunnies chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
Well I'm glad that Draco got things straightened out with Hermione :D
Sensei Enileme chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
I just remembered whom Teddy was making me think of: Odd de la Robbia in Code Lyoko, it's an anime for children and even for young teenagers. It must be the fact that Odd also is quite the carefree character
Fawzie chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
OMG, WHY DIDNT HERMIONE JUST PAY A TEEENY BIT OF ATTENTION MORE? she wdve known they were talking abt her! omg so sweet~ cant wait for the next one! i'll see it a lil late tho :( gonna go fo camp frm mon-fri... keep up the greatly awesome job! 3
fantasia-49 chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
oh you are right i love it too! draco was so adorable and i love his reaction when teddy told him that!

excellent really
NinaFelton229 chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
my favourite chapter so far!:D rolling on my bed while squealing when ibread this!:) anyhoo keep up with the dramione moments!
LoonyLovey chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing writer and i don't often review but i wanted to tell you that you're awesome and have a good day!
1,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »