Reviews for Only a Pretense
CheshireCat23 chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
I must admit that when I started to read this story I didn't really like Theo because I thought he was too childish and petty etc. etc. ... but I now he has become one of my favorite characters. Makes me somehow wish that he and Hermione would get together once she's back to her old self... though of course, she belongs to noone else but Malfoy . Maybe you can make Blaise gay too, so Theo will have someone because Hermione is taken, hahaha. Just kidding. :P
konchibi chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
cutest chapter!

teddy..i love u!
Isabella120 chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Ahh, I absolutely love that song! Colbie Calliat rocks, and so do you!

This chapter was good, I definitely prefer Draco/Hermione and Blaise/ Hermione sences though. However, Teddy is adorable. Awesome job! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!

~Bella
fairylights21 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
this is cute, i like how you portrayed the slytherins as good guys :)
Fawzie chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
oh my god. this is getting a little complicated, no? Teddy IS adorable! but there was barely anything about draco! :(

keep updating! 3 ing the story :D

haha anyway, good luck with school work! im having such a horrible time at school too :( if it were'nt for my upcoming OBS camp the week after next i think i'd die. oh and ALL THE BEST for your promenade even though i dont really noe what it is.. anyways, good night!
LookingforNirvana chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Omg, I loved this chapter! Nott is just too adorable. And god, I just can't stop smiling w So cute! Thanks for sharing!
beautifly92 chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
OOOOOHH MY! .

I ADORED THIS CHAPTER!

SO AMAZING!

AND CUTE

AND SIMPLY ADORABLE!

I love Teddy 33333

I really think the first thing he'll do when he realises Hermes is Hermione is kiss her or laugh or be relieved, and then he'll get upset XD

Update asaaap!
slytherin-pwincess-no1 chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
Awww I love Teddy, he's so cute. Please update soon
Fawzie chapter 16 . 2/18/2011
i ve been checking since last night... y u no update? oh,btw do you have a tumblr page?
omgomgomgomgomg chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
omgomgomgomg pleasseeee update ! i'm dying here

it's SO good.
please chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
aplease please please please please please please update...this is AMAZING.
Sweet.Night.Lock chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
Oooooh.

starting to get REALLY juicy!
94yonders chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
omigawd..!

draco's reaction was sooo...O.O

oh my, drama issues..!

i love the way you write/describe things

even the minor things, helps me imagine the scenes

AWESOME JOB TO THE AUTHOR!

wow,..cliff-hangy,... oh well,...

next thursday then! :D

*cant wait ;)
Fawzie chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
great chapter... but i think draco overreacted a lil bit? not sure but if its needs to be there for the story its great :D btw, does hermione noe that blaise knows? blaise DOES know right? hmmm...

anyway teachers are ALWAYS sadistic :( good luck with your homework!
dmlainey chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
Nice... Can't wait for next Thursday! :)
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »