Reviews for Only a Pretense
bookworm chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this is a very interesting fanfiction plz update soon
HopelessRomantic31 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
love the chapter! :D it was awesome! it was soo much fun to read! :D i love the dramione interaction! finally getting somewhere! i really want you to do a Draco POV! and what his thoughts were when Hermione died and how he was effected and what his thoughts are now.. i think it will give your story a lot more meaning to have his pov as well.. it will twist up the plot a bit and keep us thinking plus i WANT ANSWERS ! :D like omg like when Draco left those flowers on Hermione grave.. your really should express what Dracos feeling for Hermione so we will know both end of the story! :D i hope youuuuu DO PLEASE! it would make your story even more better! but btw i love this chapter cannot wait for more! KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB! :D
94yonders chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
nyaaah~ makes me wish that this chapter never ended... 3

it was really awesome, i love this chappie!

at first it was all drama and then fluff and then humor and then more fluff... hahhaa..:d

when i finished reading this, i felt that my stress (from schoolwork) left me...i feel so light :d

wonderful chappie and i really want a flashback...those times when draco was "awfully happy"

waaahh,..i really want a flashback for that...PLEASE! :

draco was soo handsome with his infamous smirk...i just can't help but swoon... :d

AWESOME FANTASTIC EXTRA UBER EXCELLENT JOB!

THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY...THANK YOU! :D
Kathy T chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Oooooaaahhhh! I never thought that I would love the internet so much.. x] Yeah.. As my grades were not up to Mommy and Daddy's standards.. Well, new progress report came out and I got my A's back.. along with the internet! And what a great read! :D I think it was approximately three chapters that I missed out on? I don't remember. x] But I was too lazy to review them then because I wanted to read the next chapter. Hehe, so, they were all fantastic! But dude... Craaaaazy! I think I was giddy during this entire chapter. Ahaha! Now, do I sense a little Dramione forming up? :D Keke, I really can't wait until the next chapter!

~KT
Karate Chic chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
I LOVED Draco like this! More soon pretty please!
Isabella120 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Loved it! The draco/ hermione scene was adorable, and theo being shoved into his poridge was super funny although I felt a tad bit bad for him. Please update soon! 3 this story!

~Bella
CheshireCat23 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Whoops, Theo almost blabed out Draco's secret. I'm glad Hermione and Draco finally made up and are friends again.
toolazytologinrightnow chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
AMAZING.

CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D
beautifly92 chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh~! I adooored this! :D

LOVELY!

ALL HAIL DRAMIONE! :D
dmlainey chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Loved the chapter, especially the last part. Dramione romance FTW. Clueless Hermione, tsk, tsk. :)
LookingforNirvana chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Aw, can't believe that Hermione missed that! Her reaction would be surely be intresting! Aweosome chapter as always!
Karate Chic chapter 17 . 2/22/2011
Someone needs to tell poor Teddy
fantasia-49 chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
please update soon i love it and i want to know what will happen with our lovely couple
94yonders chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
oh my freaking gawd, teddy is just too adorable..!

and i love the song falling for you by colbie!

the chappie was definitely a heart warmer

awwww...kawaii..

i want to hug teddy too :3

woot, next chappie would be about draco,!

loves~

GREAT JOB TO THE AUTHOR!
flamingbunnies chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
I just want to go up to Teddy and hug him! Things are going to be awkward between Hermes and Teddy now, aren't they? Haha can't wait until next week!
1,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »