Reviews for Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
this was sooo cute
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
It's so rare to see a future what-if kind of story and I think you handled it very well! I think Mihashi accepted Abe back a bit too quickly at first, but the way you actually wrote it made up for it. I loved the ending comment about not letting go. it had me smiling so much. Thanks for the read!

diabolina chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I love this!
Thank you so much for the happy ending TwT
snowkofi chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Eeeeeek... oh why do you writers have to be so wonderful at doing these things...? Also... Abe you are so adorable... both of them are...
Setsuna Darker than Black chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Nice fix. But too short! :P
DosentLike chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
*stands up crying and audience if people follows* OMG THT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL. *clapping continues*
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I stayed strong until this line:

" "I—I should never have told you that. It wasn't true. I didn't stop, I never stopped."

Then I started crying. xD VERY cute. Thanks so much for the happy ending. C:
Gloomy Gloo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much for this! I read "Autopoilot, Autoheart" first and the ending just killed me. I'm beyond ecstatic to have read this happy ending after all that angst. I think you wrote the perfect sequel. I can be happy now XD
Pyu chapter 1 . 3/17/2011

Love it at the end...

love it!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
awwww...this is just love!...the ending totally made up for the sad part...i can't believe that Abe was not in contact with Mihashi and everyone else for 6 years!...that's a long time...and i am just sooo disappointed that Hanai was questioning Abe and Mihashi relationship...T_T...but nonetheless, i am sure that now everything will be more than fine..._...again just love it!
niffyou chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Nice job, Izumi. I like this story, especially the end.
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
that was really sweet :3
Starfix's apprentice chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
OMG this was so sweet (at least the end).

What i lied most was seeing how abe liv ed on without Mihashi. I haven't seen many other fics that have explored this
Rokutagrl chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
God, I love Izumi.

I love this story.

I'm on the verge of loving you for writing this story.

But instead of being completely creepy I'll favorite it and leave it at that ;)
Pyro the Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2010