Reviews for In Pursuit of Reason
SarcasticComment chapter 3 . 7/7
It's a shame that this fic is incomplete, but even so I think it's an incredible story. It's so rare to find a story that is filled with so much emotion and for that emotion to be tangible for the reader. It tugs at my heartstrings even after several rereads and when I think of *feels* this is what I think of, your writing has such an impact on me, which just demonstrates your power of language. I would have loved to see the last chapter, because it feels so openended being left here, but c'est la vie it's a fantastic story anyway
Heat in Freezing chapter 3 . 4/1
Ahhhh. Give this another go, I would love to see it concluded. I understand how these things go though. I can imagine the ending myself and take your recommendations to heart!
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 4/1
DUDE OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER. I'm hoping this is one of those stories that like, is mostly complete even though it hasn't been updated in forever like...AHHHH.
LeChick chapter 2 . 2/11
Oh my fucking god That hurt my heart so much I almost couldn't keep reading.
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/11
This sums up the Royai feels perfectly
Amollygamation chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I saw a recommendation from mebh's Quiet Crown (amazing!) and so I came I'm really, really glad I did! I loved Shattered. I really like this story as well, but it needs an ending! Hoping you revisit this... Almost 4 years later... Anyway, thank you!
feathersnow chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I can't believe you wrote this years ago and left this HANGING! Why?

This is such an amazing story. I can definitely see this plot carried out if FMAB were to continue. It's gut wrenching and heartbreaking. I can totally see your passion for the couple, and it's so detailed and so them...please please continue it? :'( it was so beautifully written
e1nav57 chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
You have got to be kidding me. My eyes just grew into saucers when I saw your note at the beginning of this chapter, and consequently your last update date. I am begging you, please please please please please update? I'm going to restrain myself from reading until you've completed this chapter, because I do think cutting it down here would make me suffer even worse than Ed has felt in the last two chapters.

Your writing was amazing, by the way. I think you've captured all the characters perfectly, and the romance isn't even forced that it feels so canon to me.

So before I sign off, I'm begging you again... please update? T_T
e1nav57 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Oh my goodness all the feeeeeeeeeels
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
This is absolutely beautiful and Ed seems to be saying all the words I had in my mind when I first finished FMA. Please, please, please let this have a happy ending.
Olivia94 chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I'm so upset that this hasn't been finished. This is so great. I just love the relationships in this story. I love how Roy and Riza know that there's something there and know that the other knows it but are struggling to do anything about it. That just feels very true to the characters (at least in my mind). I hope one day you return to this fantastic story. It's never too late!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
This is just beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I don't even like romance but this hurts in the happiest of ways wow...
MelancholyStars chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
owlcitylover chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I need to know how this ends! Please!