Reviews for In Pursuit of Reason
Olivia94 chapter 3 . 6/10
I'm so upset that this hasn't been finished. This is so great. I just love the relationships in this story. I love how Roy and Riza know that there's something there and know that the other knows it but are struggling to do anything about it. That just feels very true to the characters (at least in my mind). I hope one day you return to this fantastic story. It's never too late!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
This is just beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
I don't even like romance but this hurts in the happiest of ways wow...
MelancholyStars chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
OH MY GOSH PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS SO AMAZING AND I DON'T EVEN SHIP EDWIN THAT HARD
PLEASE UPDATE THIS
owlcitylover chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I need to know how this ends! Please!
ArtisticFantasy chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS. This is brilliant, I've always been comparing royai and Edwin, just cause its so fascinating, and this is it in fan fiction form. Very well written, its very honest and raw and everyone is so perfectly in character. I applaud you.
Denise chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Please, I beg you to publish the final chapter. I was so comming up to this story and than, my whole word fell apart when I saw that you last updated on Oct 28, 2010.
This is one of the best stories Ive ever read. so please, tell me you are going to finish this story QQ
MichiruKaioh15 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Great story upload soon
Emovation chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
This is great, I love how we're able to see their relationship from and different perspective and the narration is very smooth, please continue.
SkywardQuill chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Okay, so, just so you know, I very rarely see that particular kind of fanfictions where the author understands the characters and their relationships in the exact same way I do. I love Royai to death, and I'm constantly searching for in-character, well written fanfics about them. They are few, and I can tell you, this is definitely one of them. The only thing that really deviates from my perception of this couple is that huge amount of angst they seem to have, but the story being precisely about that angst, it's perfectly fine with me, really.

This is why I thank you for creating it to begin with, and I beg of you to publish the last chapter.

And with this, I will go and check out mebh's account, although since the name seems to ring a bell, I've probably already read at least some of her works.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
BRO PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS THE BEST I'VE EVER READ. EVER. PLEASE UPDATE
Tzaritsa chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Please god tell me you'll finish this. You're an excellent writer and this story is amazing... I keep coming back to it, hoping one day you'll update it.
you're fan chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Dude, you gotta update this fanfic soon. It seriously is one of the best fics ever. Seriously. You're a great writer.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
This story is great but so sad too! I hope you'll continue it!
Ripace chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Wow, just wow. This is one of the best Royai fanfics if read so far. I was quite dissappointed about how the manga ended and always wondered and imagined what could/would happen afterwards, a few years later, how those two would be doing and actually this comes pretty close to how I imagined their relationship to be like few years after. Roy and Riza would still keep the same professional distance, never allowing too much of their feelings shine through because of all the circumstance, their past, the present, their goal to build a better future... And I think you've done a great job portraying the characters and their relationships (Roy, Riza aswell as Ed and Winry).
Can't wait to see where this is going at the end. Please write on, can't leave such a great fanfic unfinished, right?