Reviews for The Truth in Her Fiction
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That would have been cool if they had gone this route on the show. Very cool.
Wamzwrites chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Poo!

I was trying to distract myself from the loads of boxes that exist in my house and the story that I need to write a chapter for, and stumbled upon this. The other part of this is that you need to know that I was reading this as I was listening to Bon Iver's version of "I Can't Make You Love Me."

You had me in freaking tears.

This was amazing. It was perfection. I felt every emotion...and I just ... felt Brennan.

You did such an amazing job.

Just wanted to tell you that :)

-K
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
*sigh* How have I NOT read this before now? Oh, that's right...I'm an idiot!

MM - this is wonderful. I love that Booth understood through her writing what she'd been holding in her heart since that night outside Sweets' office. We know that she uses her characters to live out her fantasies - and this time that transparency paid off in the best possible way.

Who needs these characters to speak when your words are the only ones that matter. Great job. Loved it all up one side and down the other. :)
Bones0221 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Another lovely story! I'm so glad I finally found your fics! *runs off to read another*
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wonderful Story!
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aahh, this story is so nice. :) I was looking for some one-shots, trying to get some inspiration for my current story, and found this one. As Dr. Goodman said early on in the series, writers reveal much about themselves in their writing, and I definitely liked the idea of Brennan revealing her feelings for Booth in this way.

Very well-written, esp. without any dialogue. :)
JennyOfBones chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was a wonderful story! I loved the way it unfolded, loved how you described Brennan's inner thoughts about how she thought her future would be, loved the title and the dedication of the book.

If only such a thing could happen on the show...
Silvertounge chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Andy's Bones, I love it. It's the clever little details like that that truly give your writing the grace and style I have come to love.

I'm not going to lie, but knowing your usual style I was a little apprehensive even though it was a challenge fic. I'm just glad that you gave them a happy ending, even if in your usual angsty style.

I can't put into words how much I love, love loved this. This one piece alone has moved past the Heart in the Vise on my list of your favorites, though it can't quite beat the beauty of Translation. Seriously if it was possible to become addicted to a writer's style I would be in trouble.
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Well Done. It was totally awesome. I had tears in my eyes it was so good. Thank you for sharing.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
wow, this is soo beautiful! loved it all, every single word! love your writing style! :D great job!
Still A Mystery chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ahhh. I loved it. Although there was no dialogue I could hear them speak the words you described. The story was heartbreaking, beautiful, and honest. Plus, it had a very nice ending! Great job.

~SAM
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
So I did something I don't normally do and read the whole way through before typing one word of a comment! I'm not sure where to even start. I always think I could quote most of your story back at you as the best parts, but I'd literally just copy/paste from the first word to the last on this one. You have the most amazing writing style ever. You voiced every one of my thoughts. And what an absolutely brilliant way of Booth getting the news that Brennan loved him. I wanna write like you when I grow up! Wow...I'm just completely bowled over by this story!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh I loved this so much! I think you've captured the way Brennan is feeling right now perfectly. This story is definitely equal to anything else I've read in the same challenge :) x
ERclaireER chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was beautifully written! I loved it.
Nevalainen chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
wow!

amazing fics,

Hope you continue writing like this.

really, congratulation

PD: Hey, can l used the name of the book? it's really a good name