Reviews for Honey, I May Have Shrunk England
Polly Little chapter 1 . 6/20
"You don't even have a mother!" The greatest line ever.
Riouchi chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is in no way some kind of pedophilia and no, neither do I mean it in a sarcastic way. I'd had totally crushes /idols the same way Sealand did with America back when I was years younger lol. And those guys could already pass as my own father, albeit the kind on the younger side so you get the idea. Anyways, I like this a lot, especially the seemingly brewing tension and rivalry between England and Sealand for America. Sealand is just plain adorable. And yes, England's reaction and retort is just pure win. Kudos!~
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Love this :)
Karano chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Yup, all your stories are made of awesome.
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Lol... stupid America... seriously, how did he not notice that SeaLand wasn't England?
sunamikei chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Haha, it's so funny seeing England pretending to be indifferent towards America, and than all he needs is just one sentence that proves him wrong :D
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
HA, oh England you idiot XD
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
lol. a love triangle. pretty cute.
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was priceless! Awesome job!
Luna Calamity chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I was actually uber hesitant to read this one because I love Sealand so much and didn't want him to be sad or anything :) But of course it's your writing so I gave it a chance and I loved it Cute little Sealand trying to be a big boy nation :3 (Is it sad that Sealand isn't even a word in this computer dictionary? lol Sealand has red squiggles under him! XD)

And yay for UK being our dominant wittle uke :3 :3 Telling US what to do X3 :) I'm thinking your stories are pushing UsxUK to be my second fave couple in yaoi couplings! XD (Nothing ever beats AkuRoku in my head lol)
Luigi1997 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ohonhonhon~ let's the games begin ;)
Common Spring chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
go go sealand! heh but sadly no- usuk foevah! this was so adorable!
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I loved this story! Especially the ending. :)
HPGal3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was the cutest story in all cuteness history. And it was so in-character, too. I was DAWWWWing all the way through.
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
*Waves* Hello again. I am the reviewer up above this one, signed out to review again. I snapped out of fangirl mode, and thought I should review this fanfiction seriously. To begin with, I will elaborate on, "You write the pairing well" statement. I can honestly see Sealand having a hero complex over America, and this story sets up the simple crush growing into becoming a deep affection. I find Sealand's dubbed voice in the anime adorable too, and makes me want to cheer for him simply because he is so darn enthusiastic! Since England always dabbles in magic, it could be plausible that America thinks England's magic backfired (What with Russia poking up all the time), and turned him into a child. Secondly, I want to discuss what the broken comment meant. It meant my resolve to never ship Iggy with anyone besides America, with the exception of IggyXHimself, hehe. Now I feel the need to scour for fanfiction with this new pairing, although I doubt any will be as entertaining as yours. Well done.