Reviews for Exile
aalens chapter 47 . 7/5
I thoroughly enjoyed every word. Thank you so much.
daseyshipper chapter 47 . 12/31/2023
This story is incredible. The detail is impeccable, not only because of the vivid descriptions of everything Draco learns but because of your perceptiveness of which common items Draco would come across and how he would react to them. A slice of life fic like this could easily become plodding, but the pacing is so well thought-out. The way you worked in genetics to help him break through the old teachings was inspired, and I appreciated the detail that at some point he nonchalantly began saying “non-wizarding” instead of “Muggle.”

While I admit some part of me entertained the idea Draco could be accepted back as a Muggle Studies teacher, that’s simply not true to the world, and you do an amazing job exploring the realities of his opportunities and his obstacles and all of his thought processes as he figures out his path. There are so many stories that have Draco hiding out in the Muggle/non-wizarding world, but they generally hand-wave all of the small adjustments he would have to make. I’m so glad we have your story to so painstakingly and lovingly show exactly how Draco would grow. Thank you so much for writing!
daseyshipper chapter 14 . 12/27/2023
I teared up at Narcissa rejecting the truffles. How awful for Draco! I’m glad he’s running.
daseyshipper chapter 11 . 12/27/2023
It’s so fun watching Draco learn about Muggle things! The way you write his curiosity and pinpoint some of the simple things he wouldn’t know creates such wonderful scenes! Looking forward to the rest.
Som chapter 47 . 12/6/2023
Very nice story, I feel like Draco should have been more prejudiced towards muggles in the beginning of the story though.
Blob chapter 47 . 7/26/2023
Very nice story, it's a shame that he didn't meet his parents agaib. It would have been interesting to see their reaction to him living in the muggle world.
Rishabh chapter 47 . 2/16/2023
I just wanted to say that this was one of the first HP fics I ever read and it has a special place in my heart. Even now when I think of HP fanfiction, this work always comes to mind. It was truly a joy to come across this. Thank you for this amazing work and your effort and dedication to producing this. I wish you the very best in life!
Paola chapter 47 . 10/27/2022
Dear writer.
I have just finished reading your exile story for the third time and I have loved every single chapter.
I hope you are well and please let us know if you ever write something else so I can read it.
I no longer have an account here but I do make sure to check your profile periodically to see if there is anything new.
My best wishes
aceunicorn chapter 1 . 8/23/2022
It's been a long time since this brilliant story was finished, I wonder if you will come here again. Thank you soooo much for writing this masterpiece. May I have the honor to translate your work into Chinese? Also, your name and original address will be attached with it for sure. If I could have such pleasure, I would also send the link of translation to you. Anyhow, thank you very much for bring this marvelous fiction to us. Looking forward for your reply.
SNESCT122 chapter 20 . 3/17/2022
I was so confused about what programming language that was and felt really bad lmao
overtaken by C. yeah that is a difficult one, Draco
SomebodyLost chapter 47 . 3/16/2022
That was really nice. I'm glad indeed that Draco survived and grew up.

Hopefully we'll see a sequel someday. Thanks for writing!
Ecgk chapter 2 . 3/15/2022
Oh no! I don't get the last sentence! It sounds deep though. :
transitracer chapter 47 . 3/15/2022
Fantastic. Easily one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. Frankly if it wasn't a fan work it would make an outstanding novel.

Thank you for the time you spent writing this, because it's enriched my life, truly.
Liz chapter 47 . 2/3/2022
Thank you for a glorious story! Much needed distraction and delightful characterization. Really loved the escape.
Exile Fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2022
Its 5 years now since you finished this and I loved the story. Where are you? Any chance of a sequel?