Reviews for Desperation
Belle Lavender chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
texican2436 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I hope that they don't exhauste her with all of that, after two orgasms most women just wanna sleep, hmmm maybe its all the vamp blood :K
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
nice...
jade012 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Another delightful one-shot! Mmmmm . . . lemony goodness! Work it. That secret O might not be a secret no mo'!
opalsfire chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Yay! Lemons! And Sookie getting Eric to beg is priceless... I love it!
artzannie25 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
hah! yep that was goooooddd
Cate8899 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved your shameless self-promotion from "Take me Now, You Big Viking" so hear I am reading another of your one-shots. Damn you are quite good at these. You're making me want to go get a new boyfriend STAT. ; ) Charlaine should have written this scene a little bit more like yours...
livesimple chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hot and fun! I like that she made him beg and later on she was begging herself..
TriceNorthman chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is a brief but intense story and I love it. I like to see Eric begging her, haha. :)
Holly chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hot hot hot!.Very good.
KG1586 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
OK, so I decided to have a look over some of your older work since Getaway is so great and MY FUCKING GOD what were you trying to do to your readers when you wrote this! I am sure I am too young for a heart attack but after this deliciously smutty one shot I think that's what's happening to me! If you don't hear from me again after this then it's because I've died and gone to Viking heaven!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh you're so rocking my world
SeriousCrush chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oooh, I think I need a cold shower...:)
Vane3131 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Lol anytime those two are around makes me happy!
tvgirlSVM chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I always like the idea of getting E&S together sooner in the books, and Bill out of the picture for good. Nice, short little PWP fic.