Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dark Passenger
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 3/9
Yeah, no. An unbelievably interesting concept, but you've failed to do anything of interest with it in 8 chapters and this current development is kind of trash. I don't care if it's a duel personality of Harry coming out to play or another murderer wanting to play games like in Dexter, but everything just falls short of what I expected.
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 3/9
I understand some things need to change, but I can't help but feel that the ritual is going to end up being some contrived bullsh*t later on down the road. Would've preferred it if you had kept that part of the story more or less canon.
erbkaiser chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
Great and occasionally troubling story. Rather than a killer, this Harry is a vigilanteand I'm happy with that.
a2i9 chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
Really chilling, and written very well. I really enjoyed this story. Damn good writing.
Almost perfect chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Almost perfect except when you said power of friendship. Right there this story lost all its points with me
Bella Pierce chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Hello, dear! I wanna translate this work into Russian. Do u allow me to do it? Of course, I credit u as the author and send u the link when I'll finish it.
mad1zel chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
I could just hear dexter reading this. this great
GuessWriter99 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
POVs do not fucking work when an official story is set in the third person!
kase519 chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Interesting.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Oh, that end was delicious.

Y'know, I didn't realize it was That Dexter until I read the reviews for this chapter. I never watched the show, and I don't think I was aware it was ever a book series.
jon reeve chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Oh snap!

What a twist!

And now, the conclusion...
jon reeve chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Ha, he's still noble, and he doesn't even realize it.

Yer a hero, Harry.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Not trying to kiss you, yet, you mean.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
I giggle internally every time. Shut up Hermione. And I rather like Hermione, most times.

To the issue below my review:

Snape's an ugly jerk, with little to no social skills. He also caused more harm than good.

Sirius is a handsome (possibly narcissistic) popular jerk. He also spent 13 years in a version of hell.

Pot and kettle really. Except the pot is burnt all over and the kettle is tarnished silver.
jon reeve chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Every time Hermione interjects it reminds me of your Super Harry parody: "Shut up, Hermione." lol