Reviews for Surety
Raina1 chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
Thank you for writing this. It is exactly the fic I was looking for starring these characters. I think I would have enjoyed the anime more if it had gone in this direction.
Geass Bunny chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Loving the 'true end' !
Batang May Scolio chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Wow... If only things could've been different. I feel so bittersweet right now. :/

I love reading all the emotions in every chapter. Simply soulful. Seeing through Lelouch's point of view, I never he could be so such in a way.

Sigh...

If only. If ONLY.

Kudos to you and your inspiration dear. :)
Ella craft chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
That was awesome. /
Solider of Lucifer chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
I loved this story
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
I loved, loved, LOVED this chapter!

You had the perfect combination of humor (C.C. telling Shirley that Lelouch rummaged through her underwear drawer), angst (Lelouch and Suzaku talking before Joseph's grave, and Lelouch's discussion with C.C. over the impending Zero Requiem), and saucy hawtness (self-explanatory towards the end of the chapter...*wink, wink*) all in one bundle of greatness.

Oh, but please don't end this on a bad note. This story is too good to have it end tragically.

So you better come up with more updates! Cuz now you have me waiting at the edge of my seat, anticipating what'll happen next. I'll be waiting...
Brotherhood56 chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
Great story so far,and bit humor of cc that she do,honestly,she may be immortal,but she will never survived without slice of pizza.

AS for gundam seed,i dont know but maybe is fate...or not, if you saw it then go destiny,00,and the 00 movie,if you want the movie here the link mobile-suit-gundam-00-the-movie-awakening-of-the-trailblazer/2.

Just be sure watching the story,keep updated,i waiting forever for this.
Kirinthor chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
i really like the paring of lelouch and shirley, not many people write stuff about the two of them. Your writing skills are really good, this story has me hooked to see how it ends.

also not many people really take into account how lelouch was mentally during his time as zero and then the emperor, throughout the series you see him change and become more and more sad about his actions, but i am glad you have written this like you have as it really captures how lelouch must have felt towards the end, knowing his original dream was now impossible

well done :)
Athrun-chan chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Hey, I really like this story!_

If there are more chapters which you planned, I'll wait anyway!

You are a great writer, I give a great respects to you!

By the way, ganbatte kudasai, I support you anyways! v

Keep writing, senpai! I'll look forward for your next writing! _0

thanks
InuKaglover chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
...Need I say more? I mean, really. Everyone else stole the words right out of my mouth.

So let me just say that...I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN! Take that, Fullmetal Angel, Kittens and Nodmod! I'd like to see you guys beat this! Haha.

Ahem. Sorry bout that. But I really do love this.
jalexfan122 chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
This was a really (and I mean, really) good chapter. Probably better than all the others. JK.

And like everyone else put on the reviews, I vote for more lelouch and shirley goodness. so don't stop now.

And yes, I see your point with the situation of Shirley kissing that other guy. But now it makes me want to check out this other story you based yours on? And is it on here?
Ms. Know-It-All not chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Please make more shirlulu fictions.

And good story so far. XD
Nikki chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
I vote for the lelouch x shirley fic!
NodMod11 chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Shirley slapping Lelouch, degrating him for a little, and finally kissing him was a nice touch. But Lelouch may want to wear a helmet when he tells her all that happened when he 'died' and stuff. Lol.

So hurry up with the next chapter. And you knwo what? Make it as long as you like. I don't care! Just make it good...and spicy!

And maybe you should put a link on your profile to this legendary Team 8 fic. It really got my curiosity going.

And I vote for the more obvious. Another Shirley and Lelouch fic, duh!
Kittens chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
This is getting better and better!

Please finish this awesome, stupendous, lovely piece of work! Please!

Kittens, out!