Reviews for Loved For The Better
Wonderful story!
TinaF chapter 8 . 4/6
Wow loved this chapter.
felicia.poole.10 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Hello my name is felicia, and am a bit confused about the story? To me it feels like you jump parts. Cause in the frist story there no manch of sex anywhere. And then all a of sunted there a baby. So can u what clearfly were your thoughts were at the time you were writing this i mean there no backstoy leading up to the baby
twlightbella chapter 41 . 11/10/2013
Bella is changed into a vampire by Jasper.
zer0angel83 chapter 42 . 6/10/2013
I very much liked this story. It is honestly one of the sweetest Jasper/Bella fanfics I've read. I also liked the way you portrayed Bella. I feel as if you stayed true to her character, yet made her so much better than how Stephenie Meyer made her. I strongly dislike canon Bella, but that's my own issue. The only thing I took issue with was Jasper and Cheyenne's relationship. I feel like that was the sort of relationship Bella and Cheyenne should have had. Or maybe even have it equal. I just felt that since Bella obviously carried her in her womb for so long and mostly alone, there should have been a truly special connection there. Maybe you were trying to make up for the fact that Jasper wasn't her biological father, but, I still felt Bella should have had the strongest relationship with her daughter and it really made me sad when Cheyenne rejected her almost all the time. But otherwise...I enjoyed the story.
chanur chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter, excellent story. Your writting is great and I read with much enjoyment.
ASongbirdDigna chapter 42 . 3/13/2013
Great story! I laughed, I cried, I got mad. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Adding to my favorites as well as Changed for the Better. Really well done.
ASongbirdDigna chapter 36 . 3/13/2013
Ok (let's out deep breath) I thought she wasn't going to let him change her and he was either going to have to watch her die or change her anyway and have her wind up hating him. Glad that's settled. My only little tiny piece of criticism is the whole waiting until her heart stops beating part. It has been clearly stated in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn that the heart has to continue beating or the venom won't work. Just a thought. I know this story is complete and it does no good to tell you now, but you know, for future reference. OR maybe you do know that and are just lulling us into a false sense of hope and you're going to kill her off anyway. That would really sick.
ASongbirdDigna chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Ok that's better. Thank you :-)
ASongbirdDigna chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Rude! They finally make love and we get no details!
SwanCall chapter 41 . 1/4/2013
I don't even have words to express what I think, the WHOLE story was just amazing. The fact you didn't follow really the story was probably the best part. Why keep to the norm? It was just breathtakingly amazing from beginning to end and I hated have to pause with it for even a short time. I think this has to be one of my absolute favorite Jasper/Bella stories I have read and there are quite alot. You did an outstanding job with both stories and breaking them apart I think worked well.

Thank you for trying a different approach than the rest of us with the story and totally taking it away from what we all have seen and read. I think it was perfect and was glad I chose to pick it up and read it. So thank you again for writing it.

SwanCall
Calliso chapter 40 . 6/7/2012
Wow so yeah I feel horrible haven;t reviewed this in monthes. all I can say is sorry! :( But this was a heartbreaking chapter. Even reading it again now makes me cry. You really did a good job describing what is basically Bellas last day "alive" It was heart breaking but also very realistic which made it even sader.

Yeah I totally understand Jasper being torn being not wanting to leave Bellas side as she is dying and not wanting to neglect his daughtter. Like he said its a hard line. But the moments with Cheye in the middle of the chapter were nice break from the sadness I think. Kinda sweet moment inthe mist of the angst hehe.

Of course it doesn;t last though..I am surprised Edward was with Bella but I know they had become a bit closer. Poor Cheye though she is too young to understand what is going on and only knew that her daddy left her crying.. :(

And holy crap thank God emmett was there to grab Edward! Pretty sure that would not have ended well if he didn;t! And then poor Cheye. :( that would be terrifying to anyoone much less a little baby!

You certainly didn;t hold back on Bellas dying scene either! And as hard as it was to read I am glad you did that. Dying from an illness like cancer isn;t pretty dying in general isn;t pretty it isn;t all a bunch of peaceful dying in your sleep like it is sometimes protrayed. But those last moments between Bella and Jasper before he bites her were very well written.

Anyway this I think was one of the most powerful and emotional chapters of thestory.
clickpic chapter 42 . 3/25/2012
Wow, great story. Lots of kleenex on the last couple of chapters. I love Charlie's appearance. Great job.
PixieH chapter 42 . 1/18/2012
This was beautiful.
RockRaven244 chapter 42 . 12/20/2011
Hello! I am so sad to see this story end. I really delayed reading the last chapters as long as possible. One of my favorite parts is finding out that it was Charlie watching Bella from the forest. A small mystery cleared up. Well, thank you so much for sharing this. This story was truly amazing and beautifully written.