Reviews for without you when you're gone
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Loved it
lylyevans chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i must have read this story a least a dozen times, but for some reason i never reviewed it, so ...

i love this story, i could totally see it happening, sometimes her smile is a bit fake and finn doesnt notice you should continue this, or at least expand it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love the Santana/Puck/Artie/Rachel friendship!
GlambertGleeSA chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love your stories!
MissRe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Again, I really enjoy the friendships you created. I think they are great. Glad that Santana was watching out for her, even if she didn't see all the signs. Glad that Quinn was in touch with Jesse. Really glad that they got back together. Excellent job.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
loved it!
northstar61 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was a powerful story, and I could totally see Rachel falling apart on the inside while very few people around her noticed, since she's so very good with the show face. Loved the hopeful ending, of course!
gleek06216 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Julie, love, I swear you're getting to good at St Berry ;P I'm regretting you bought the first season as well lol. but this story was really good. I liked the idea of Quinn being Jesse's friend and San Rach's and of course the ever present Puck in Rachel's life :) I also liked the squint of brit/Finn in there :) Great job (now focus on a puckleberry story and I'll love you forever and ever oh wait...already do but still lol ;)
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
great start
NoahPuckermansWifey chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
My goodness now this was definitely worth the wait! I love reuniting St. Berry and the Pezberry and St. Fabray friendships were awesome.
RubberSoulRevolver chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
angsty, but so hopeful at the end. I love that you have friendship and Pezberry friendship I think that both of those would have been excellent on the show.

I hope that Jesse comes back to give Rachel confidence to perform at nationals and with that she realizes that he really loves her and has been the only person who understands her fears, drives and dreams.
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Vry Gud!definitely going to my favourites list
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Loved It!
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wonderful story (: Puckleberry's my OTP, but I can't resist some good St. Berry ... ever.
ReadyMadePhotographer chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Love it! Really touching, are you gonna write more? T'is really good! Can't wait for January either and i thought the rocky horror glee show was kinda cr ap!