Reviews for 6 Deadly Sins
Tisha chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Fabulous... More. More please!
Sarah Miler chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
I love your story and I can't wait for more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Aaahhh I love your stories! please write more chapters, they're amazing! You've got the feel of each character's personality perfectly! Love it :D
love crimson red ray88 chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Update please I love this story and story's like this
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
hope theres still more chapters!
vampirelover chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
please write more.
BeNICEeatRICExx chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
BAHH i LOVE this story! You are a great writer and write all the characters so well. I have to say KyoyaxHaruhi, MorixHaruhi, and HikaruxHaruhi are my favorite pairings. So I can't wait for more of those moments! I started reading this story sooooo long ago, and you wouldn't believe how excited I was when I saw this was updated! Can't wait for more!
Sarahponiessk75 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Make the twins get haruhi next. They're not my favorite honestly but I think that that would be a little weird chapter so yeah do them next
MoonPrincess623 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
So would I with my insecurities. But damn it all, I want all of them! I can't wait to read more.
MercyShadow chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
~Casually insert a comical raging Tamaki here~ Keep up the momentum, please?! I will come back and say.. Typos.. Though I'm laughing hysterically at the misspelling of both Hikaru and Tamaki's names... No idea why. I will Aalto have to admit that I can't decided between this chapter or the previous one being one of my favorites. I adore the way you portrayed Kyoya with Haruhi, but I'm now finding that I'm starting to ship her a little more than I originally would have with Honey. It's now officially reached my top three Ouran OTPs (KyoHaru, 'TakaHaru and MitsuHaru' I just can't decide if I shit her more with Takashi of Mitsukuni.) ... (I will however however also admit TamaHaru is my least favorite... Strangely, I just don't like the pairing all that much.)
I do however hope you come back soon and continue this.. Seriously, it's extremely well written, regardless of the typos, and I also enjoy all the details you use.
MercyShadow chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I absolutely love this. Though I will admit.. You might want to go through and fix the few typos I spotted.(Don't worry too much, there were less than five that I could spot.) That and I'm slightly confused as to why you placed a '~' at the beginning for each new section... It seems completely pointless to me, though it's easy enough to ignore and simply enjoy what you've written quite spectacularly.

I will however admit... I was kinda hoping Kyoya would have been her first, not that this particular outcome is disappointing. I just favor Kyoya over Tamaki, I always have.. And I guess I always will.
VampirePrincessofDarkness chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I'm loving your story so far and the take on each of the characters you're taking! I hope more is to come soon!
Bronies-Unite chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Hey. I was just wondering if you will be releasing a new chapter anytime soon. I know you're busy and most of the time you won't have time but i want you to know i really support you and i think you are doing an amazing job so don't give up. Thanks for the amazing fanfic. Hope you are well.
misamaye chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
OMG yessss! This was so great, and I am so happy you updated! When I saw the email that this story had been updated I squealed with delight. I love reading this story. So far I think the second chapter with Kyoya is still my favorite, but this was absolutely lovely. I adore Hunny sempai being predatory. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. .
KangBoRam chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Please update it's literally soooooo good