Reviews for 6 Deadly Sins
kk chapter 2 . 4/7
Hope things get better for you. Life really can suck some times. But any ways holly crap that was fucking hot. Can't wait for more.
dragongirl92 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Very sad that this does not continue. I think it is very well written and very entertaining.
Cheyenne sparky chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I absolutely love your stories! Please carry on with your amazing work, I look forward to being able to sit and read your work. I love ouran highschool host club and your stories just bring it to life! Love it!
Jade196 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
This was amazing.

You fully captured the essence of all the characters while writing one of the most erotic pieces of literature I have ever read. Please, for the love of all that is holy, write another chapter!

The Kyoya bit when she asked him what he was going to do and he answered "Make you scream my name." I just lost it. This was the single sexiest thing I have ever read.

Please, please, please pick back up on this story and write another chapter!
Hitomi chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
The story is really good :3 keep writing :D *gimme the nẽt chapters pleaseeeeeeeeee*
Kurotiger chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I hope to see this continued, and I'm eager to see hunny's turn \\\

Anyway love your story, please update :)
elizabeth.cullinan chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
seriously hot!
misamaye chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I anxiously await the day this story comes off of hiatus. I have read it more than a few times and absolutely love it! Hope all is well and the writing Gods favor you with much inspiration. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I shall try to be patient while I wait for more.
rachesaurus chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
This is impeccable. Please continue this story!
KatzeNoel chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
God that's awesome, I wish there was more...
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
that was awesome
deathpixie60 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Okay, I'm not about to demand another chapter despite really wanting one because I've had computer issues/lack of muse/life stuff going on when I've written things and the last time you updated was in 2011 so I won't hold my breath, but I am a little disappointed. If you don't update I'd love for you to PM me and tell me where the story was going. I'm left wondering if you were going to split up the group and have them go their separate ways or if Haruhi would fall solely for one of the boys, whether they'd all live happily ever after or if this relationship would end up destroying them all in turn.

Moving on from that I'm just going to say that I really loved this story. I'll admit that I found it a bit slow to the start with the whole graduation scene but I think that was my fault because I saw how long this chapter was and I didn't focus too much on what was written as I was concerned that you weren't just building it up to nothing and I'd end up closing my browser window, that has happened many times before. But when you got into the heart of the story, and found out about the dynamic of the group and how their lives worked now around Haruhi I really began to enjoy it and I found you did not disappoint me.

The way you described their feelings was great, I loved the way you wrote about the disappointment they all felt because they knew they couldn't all have Haruhi's first time and the reasoning behind each one not being able to have that first time with her made perfect sense. Honey feeling like he hadn't been able to enjoy as much attention from Haruhi as the others had was great, too, evidence of Hikaru's temper especially towards Tamaki was also brilliant and definitely something I'd expect - no one wants to read something about them all being happy and getting along perfectly!

All in all I think you did brilliantly at taking the characters and creating such a complicated storyline without turning them all OC or making it into a big cliché.

Thanks for writing this!
Sanna Rose chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
god. you should really update this.
Animelover77 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
New chappie soon please?!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
From a males point of opinion, her breasts should have been much, much larger. But I got to say, this story has real potential to become a fabulous hit of a fanfic!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »