Reviews for 6 Deadly Sins
MiraculousMarauder chapter 3 . 10/14
I know that like gets on the way if things. Sometimes inspiration is lost, but this is fantastic so if you ever do decide to pick this back up, I'd be thrilled to be able to keep reading. Thank you for this
MiraculousMarauder chapter 2 . 10/14
Oh God yes please!
Kobe-The-Hyena chapter 1 . 4/5
Damn, those are long, nice job
MiWilliams1016 chapter 3 . 1/31
Well that's hot as fuck.
Tisha chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
Fabulous... More. More please!
Sarah Miler chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
I love your story and I can't wait for more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Aaahhh I love your stories! please write more chapters, they're amazing! You've got the feel of each character's personality perfectly! Love it :D
love crimson red ray88 chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Update please I love this story and story's like this
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
hope theres still more chapters!
vampirelover chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
please write more.
BeNICEeatRICExx chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
BAHH i LOVE this story! You are a great writer and write all the characters so well. I have to say KyoyaxHaruhi, MorixHaruhi, and HikaruxHaruhi are my favorite pairings. So I can't wait for more of those moments! I started reading this story sooooo long ago, and you wouldn't believe how excited I was when I saw this was updated! Can't wait for more!
Sarahponiessk75 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
Make the twins get haruhi next. They're not my favorite honestly but I think that that would be a little weird chapter so yeah do them next
MoonPrincess623 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
So would I with my insecurities. But damn it all, I want all of them! I can't wait to read more.
MercyShadow chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
~Casually insert a comical raging Tamaki here~ Keep up the momentum, please?! I will come back and say.. Typos.. Though I'm laughing hysterically at the misspelling of both Hikaru and Tamaki's names... No idea why. I will Aalto have to admit that I can't decided between this chapter or the previous one being one of my favorites. I adore the way you portrayed Kyoya with Haruhi, but I'm now finding that I'm starting to ship her a little more than I originally would have with Honey. It's now officially reached my top three Ouran OTPs (KyoHaru, 'TakaHaru and MitsuHaru' I just can't decide if I shit her more with Takashi of Mitsukuni.) ... (I will however however also admit TamaHaru is my least favorite... Strangely, I just don't like the pairing all that much.)
I do however hope you come back soon and continue this.. Seriously, it's extremely well written, regardless of the typos, and I also enjoy all the details you use.
MercyShadow chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I absolutely love this. Though I will admit.. You might want to go through and fix the few typos I spotted.(Don't worry too much, there were less than five that I could spot.) That and I'm slightly confused as to why you placed a '~' at the beginning for each new section... It seems completely pointless to me, though it's easy enough to ignore and simply enjoy what you've written quite spectacularly.

I will however admit... I was kinda hoping Kyoya would have been her first, not that this particular outcome is disappointing. I just favor Kyoya over Tamaki, I always have.. And I guess I always will.