Reviews for New York Scandal
Geezworld234 chapter 2 . 3/27
What an interesting story idea! I wasn't so sure when I read the blurb but I think it works well, great characterisations and descriptions I do hope you continue this!
Valkara chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I hope it's not too long before we get to find out what happened next! I wonder why nobody realized that Hyacinth couldn't possibly have been strong enough to dump a body in the river...?
threemine2013 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Well, it's sure thoughtful of Onslow, Daisy and Rose to come over an ocean to support Richard and Hyacinth (in Onslow's case, I guess it's mostly Richard he comes to support) but I can't help to be surprised, considering Onslow hardly leaves his couch.

I found it ironic that when Bruce became a more recurrent character in the fifth season that his cross-dressing tendencies were put aside, so I'm glad you made them return - and I had a good laugh at the idea of him playing one of the ugly sisters. I wonder what sort of trouble Daddy will stir up in New York... but most of all, I hope he doesn't come out of it hurt. I wonder how the trip through New York will go.

I'm really eager to see the conversation between Hyacinth and Sheridan... but another thing I really want to see is the characters that stayed in England - Elizabeth, Emmet, the Vicar, the Vicar's wife most of all. Is there any chance of that happening? Congratulations on this great fanfic.
threemine2013 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well, the idea of Hyacinth being arrested for murder is confusing, but seeing as one doesn't know what goes on inside her mind, anything is possible coming from her. All in all, I guess the one who really gets the worst end of it is poor Richard - after all, he doesn't deserve any of it. I just wonder how long Hyacinth will get in jail.
JessicaWitch chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I know you're a girl, but will you marry me? LOL! JK! Awkward! LOL! Anyway, AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE! *holds up a chocolate bar* UPDATE SOON OR THE CHOCOLATE BAR GETS IT!
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I can just image Hyacinth yelling that her name is Bouquet in court like that. Poor Richard I feel so bad for him because he is panicking about Hyacinth. I love the deal that Daisy, Onslow, and Rose made with the District Attorney's Office. That is just like Rose to come onto a man like that even if he is prosecuting Hyacinth for what she did. Can't wait to read the exchange between Hyacinth and Sheridan in the next chapter.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh my god I see just see Hyacinth being accused of a murder over something having to do with an order being wrong. The poor New York City police officers having to deal with her. Poor Richard panicking about what is going on with Hyacinth. You have me hooked on this story and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
JessicaWitch chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
If you love me and my mother or at least don't want to cause us to suffer, please update this story! It's AMAZING! Can I recommend for some other Keeping Up Appearances fans I know? They would love this!