Reviews for Trick or Treat
NJHarris chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Can never go wrong with a good Kick Ass fic, which this one certainly is! Mindy and Dave becoming a couple is a pairing I only began to become a shipper of not too long ago. So this one went down a treat!
I love the assumption that if Mindy and Dave were to ever have children, they would raise them to follow in their footsteps. Training them from a young age, while keeping up with their own of course, and turning them into strong independent children from the get go. I think it's safe to say Damon and Caitlin already sound badass, so Dave and Mindy aren't going wrong there.
The fact they were able to take on a group of older kids, shows just how much their parents want them to be able to defend themselves, in the society Dave and Mindy are still fighting for.
As I said reading about Dave and Mindy's children is something I've become incredibly interested in (thanks to Makokam in fact), so I wasn't going to pass up this story. And what a great short it was! Looking forward to reading your other 'Kick Ass' fics!
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Love to see more stories of the how others react to the kids.
Hailey chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Great! please make more Kick Ass Dave/Mindy stories!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Kick Ass and Halloween my two favorite combinations! This was a great story I am gonna search through more of your stuff now :)
JUSTIN HUSTON chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I'VE JUST FINISHED READING YOUR STORIES ABOUT BOTH KICK-ASS AND LET ME IN I WAS VERY IMPRESSED ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT YET SEEN LET ME IN JUST FROM YOUR STORIES ABOUT IT I CAN TELL YOU DID THE RIGHT THING GIVING ABBY AND OWEN A HAPPY FUTURE TOGETHER PLEASE WRITE MORE
Simple-reader'96 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
'Rolling stones', that ACTUALLY got a genuine laugh out off me. Overall, a very good one shot, and strongly detailed in the descriptions (but not TOO detailed that it loses it's pace). Quick question, why did you choose the name 'Caitlin' for the daughter. Don't get me wrong it's a lovely name... But (as far as I know) it doesn't have the same seniority as 'Damon' who is clearly a namesake of thier grandfather. Anywho, i'm rambling, good story and the way you're other kick ass stories are going, this could be a very likely outcome.

SR.
JMCracer chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cooooooooooooooooool I really enjoyed it.

I so enjoy the painfully croaking sounds.

Nice touch that Damon sounds just like his grand father
ColBlair chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Read this a long time ago, and it was pretty fun to read!
DangerousBeauty84 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Haha even if you don't think this is your best, I thought it was very good. It be cool if for real, Dave and Mindy got together in the future man
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loved it!
Makokam chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Not bad. I like how you mentioned how beat up they were, especially Mindy, since other fics I've read seem to give her godlike skills.

However, I think I would have liked it better if you hadn't mentioned part of it was referencing something else. It's one thing for a person to spot it on their own, it's another to state that there is a reference. It just makes it feel less creative.

I look forward to more Kick-Ass fics from you.

Makokam out.
IceQueenFleetwood chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow- everything is so detailed, you seem to have description nailed to a pin! Er, I can't make any criticsm, I really loved this story. I especially like the moments of wit and humor, such as the old lady mistaking their names or when her husband says that kick ass looks like a walking green condom. That made me laugh :) I also like Caitlin's die-hard attitude. Damn that girls got steam! X
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice, i'd like to see more of these kids. I can see a really badass family dynamic brewing here. Good job
Rattrap96 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Nice fic, but what happened to Katie, by the way?
logandh1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i loved this, you should write a prequel explaining the details of the dave/mindy relationship, when they realized they're feelings, they're first time being intimately together, etcetera :)