Reviews for The Short Unhappy Life of Mail Jeevas
SenshiChan chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
I'm seriously crying. I Read this story in less than three hours. it's amazing. This is the best worst thing i've read. ((worst because its so sad...)) I finished reading it and yelled at my friend ((Mello cosplay rper)) that i hate her.
shounengirl13 chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Probably the third time i've read this the end still get's me. :'(
Don't Ask chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Hi!Great Story!
Seiga Niko chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
So, I decided that if your biography of Sasori was good, this would be good, and I was right. Painfully so, because I just submitted myself to a realistic torture of one of my favorite Death Note characters. Anywho, thanks for the lovely read. It was so good and characterized so well, I don't even know what to say. Words can't really describe how I feel right now. Mostly sad for Matt, but there's this feeling of wonderment and something indescribable, all directed at your story. Good job, bravo, I applaud your skill.

—Nico
LittleGreenLemon chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
One hour of crying and I still can't stop.

You did an awesome job. I felt like he was real. Like his pain was real. I wanted to hug him, tell him it will be alright. That's when I realised I'm actually the one who needs that. And I cried more. I'm still crying. Damn you. :)
MZLOVE chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i really enjoyed this story
checkerboardom chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
I am crying! You are amazing and oh Mail... I just...this was beautiful. Truely beautiful.
494dwangel chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
though i am more of a fangirl of MxM loving each other, i do still think it is probably one of the most emotional canonish fanfics i ever read...it was awesome and i praise your writing style too becoz i know this kind of writing is hard but u did a good job
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
I was bored this fine day and I decided to go back through your story's and I apparently missed this one and I don't know how! So I am finally reading it and am telling you that I very much enjoyed it. :)
YaoiAttraction chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
This story as I said before was beautiful and it really made me cry {tear} your awesome.
Charlotte Envy chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
...I can't believe that it took me about a year to finish reading this story. What. the. hell. Anyways...

TOTALLY AMAZING I FEEL LIKE IM ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE.

you're just too awesome. This story is too awesome. I was overwhelmed with awesomeness. That's why it took so long to read. Fuck yeah.

NYAAAAANNN!
TormentedDreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Je l'avais déjà lu avant. Je l'ai recherché pendant longtemps.

Je l'aime toujours autant ton histoire

Skylin19 chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Awww this was such a sad story poor mail T.T I dont like it, it was too depressing WHY...WHHHHYYYYY did it have to end that way poor mail died feeling lonely as if no-one cared.

No-one did care oh woolfy ur a devious dark witch...a writer that can make the strongest of readers cry and thats why your simply AWESOME!

GREAT STORY!
Skylin19 chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
WOW must I say that mihael is a devious self-centered sinful BASTARD how dare he do matt that way YES I love mello with my heart but he was really cruel theres no apology for that

THIS STORY IS SIMPLE AND CLASSICALLY stunning! o
Skylin19 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
This was amazing...and W.O.W mello's kinda cruel I mean callin' matt a dog is kinda mean he just dont understands how much matt needs him...And all he is doing is using him HMPH! shame on u mello!