Reviews for It's Been A While
Dookaller chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Wow. You're such a nice guy Kaiba.
midnightfox21 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was friggin awesome! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing!

In all honesty, I seriously think that's how Kaiba would really act if this was done in the manga or something (Kids4 would definitely take that part out :[). Other than that, great job! This was very well-written and I enjoyed your sense of humor :D
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This pleases me I wasn't expecting that all! X3
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
so cold
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Well, I'm half-glad and half-mad about this.

Glad that this wasn't some sissy story about Jou dying and Kaiba crying and wishing his "one true love, Katsuya" would come back to life, the killing himself afterwards.

Mad because you actually wrote out what would really happen in the anime if Jou died. And since I'm a Puppyshipping fangirl... that's not exactly what I want to happen ._.
JollyBigSis chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I read this just out of curiosity and trust me, you didn’t disappoint! I really thought you had deflected to “Puppyshipping” when I read the pairing but thankfully my fears were dispelled upon reading it.

This was entertaining in a twisted way which had me feeling a little guilty on how poor Jounouchi died and how Kaiba reacted to it. But such feeling lasted briefly and I can’t help but feel a perverse sense of satisfaction when Kaiba found it highly amusing!

So, thank you very much for sharing – it certainly made my day!
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Lol! Thank you for this. You managed to capture Kaiba feelings regarding Jounouchi's so well. It makes me think back to Battle City when Jou almost dies fighting Malik and Kaiba's thought process is the long lines of, "Oh well. At least he's a True Duellist now. Is it my turn to fight Yuugi yet?" Classic.
markyc58 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Uh...humor? Sorry...NOT funny. Written well, but I'm NOT laughing.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
OMFG! I will fucking kill Kaiba for not caring! DIE!

No my JouJou!
Seirarin chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Kind of awesome- there you are, expecting puppyshipping, when that happens. Genius.
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awww that was mean :(

:'(

But...

At least he got a laugh outta it lol
Tainted Apple chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I spy Seto's back to his olde self one more ;)

I doubt he'd full on laugh at the idea of Jounouchi's death but rather be surprised in one shape or another since although I don't see them as a couple, I can agree that Jounouchi was one of the small number of people Seto would waste him time on - and that's saying something.

Nice idea however and lovely writing style.

Apple
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
What the hell! What a jerk! I guess dat guy really isa heartless bastard!