Reviews for basilisk love songs
SiriusMarauderFan chapter 2 . 5/7
So imagine my shock when I return to fanfiction after five years and discover that my absolute all-time FAVORITE fic (which I still cry over) has developed a sequel! This is everything I have spent five years daydreaming of for Molly and Salazar and more!

I know this wasn't written for me, but this is the greatest gift and I loved every minute of it.

I was so worried Molly was going to die with the baby, or something would happen to Salazar after the separation. I'm SO happy with the ending. Much better than "solace of impossibility" anyway.

I adore Lily and Roxanne and Lucy and Victoire much more than I thought I would at the beginning. I love Lily to bits and I love that she's a Salazar fangirl (I thought I was the only one who wrote Slytherin!Lily) and I can just imagine her popping over frequently to have little chats with her best friend the basilisk.

Oh, the basilisk! Thank you for not making her dead! That was probably even more heartbreaking than Sal and Molly being separated and I'm so happy that she didn't do all that killing in CoS. She's just adorable, as always.

I could probably go on and on about this forever - Salazar's childlike enthusiasm through half the story is so cute! - this is amazing. Thank you for writing it! :D
LOVE
Mismatched Socks chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Love it. Crazy pairing, but it works. It works so freaking well!
chasinglaughter chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I came over here right after reading you are the solace of impossibility. Again, I really enjoyed this fic. The characterization was great, and your writing style is perfect for the story. I confess to being a Teddy/Victoire shipper but I enjoyed the Victoire & Lily ganging up bit. You write Salazar/Molly so brilliantly, it seems like it's meant to be. Thank you so much for sharing.
colorful swirls chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
asdfghjkl this was everything I expected and more. I still haven't gotten over how amazingly you write and Salazar and Molly were just perfect! They got the ending they deserved, so thank you for that. Again, this was absolutely perfect.

seaweedbrain213
smexyforever chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Ooh, the (kind of) happy ending! Thanks.
TamariChan chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I'm starting to think you can't write anything bad! This is so lovely. Ugh, jealousy. :)
Shock of Aeons chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
O.O

AHHHH :O

xD discovered this after re-reading your other M/S...

Love how you write them :D
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Absolutely gorgeous. Your characterizations of them were wonderful and I loved how you tied in the fact that Salazar left in the past. Sadly, I'm in bed right now so I don't have the time to write out how much I loved it. I'll be back tomorrow with the second (and hopefully longer) portion of this review!
meltedhappiness chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Happy ending? Really. Seriously. You. Managed. That. That's crazy! There was soooo much tension and I don't know how crazy it is, but I totally think that they're going to work out, the whole, argue all the time and have passionate make up sex!:D

I was just so shocked that they didn't break up for good and it was just crazy and although I'm a totally Teddy/Victoire, Lily/Lysander, I was sooo happy with this story! You also put the whole Lorcan/Lucy idea into my head, which is interesting and I shall soon explore that.

Just. Just. Awwwww. I mean, they're so cute, and passionate, and amazing and I felt like crying when Molly lost the baby and although I hate to admit it, I feel like they might not be able to have kidsD; I just loved all the aspects of it and the whole next-gen characterization, which you are sooo good at! Developing characters even in short stories is always a really, really good thing to be able to do!:D So wow, you are great.

-Melted
Kingdom Lights chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Salazar? that's a new one.

I like it. :)
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
This pairing is completely ridiculous, and I love it. It makes no sense whatsoever, and yet Molly and Salazar are meant to be, completely, undeniably meant to be. And I don't get why, because he died a thousand years or something before she was born, but still, there love is perfect, or maybe not perfect, be3cause they'll fight, she's a Gryffindor, and he's Slytherin (literally), but there's no doubt in my mind that they love each other. ANd the basilisk is the cutest thing ever which makes no sense, because it's a basilisk, but there you go, you seem to have a thing for making the unlikely, and the unrealistic, make complete and utter sense. This is one of my new favorite pairings, which sucks because you're the only person who writes for them, so to quench my desire for more can you write more about Molly and Salazar besides the four pieces you already have out (and heartbeat by inescapable scars), because I'm in love with this ridiculous, bizarre, absurd, ludicrous, preposterous pairing, and your the only one that can will write more. Thank you so9 much for broadening my horizons, and introducing me to this unlikely couple, pleasepleaseplease write more,

Punk
BlueBowTies chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Wow, I never even imagined these two together at all, but you write them amazingly well. I can't wait to read more of your work! Lovely job.
Writress chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Just finished the whole thing.

This was magical. I never thought a pairing like this would work.
combeferring chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
THE BASILISKS STILL ALIVE!

made my day. seriously. and you wouldn't have thought that salazar slytherin would be so... lovely would you? but he is and its awesome and i love it.

losing the baby is heartbreaking... i cried [again]. that's about three times in one night!

ooh i'm so happy now! pleasepleaseplease tell me you're going to write more molly/salazar. please. i think this might be a new addiction...

anyway, i'm finally reaching the main point of this review was fantastic. you wrote this so well; it was beautiful and believable. loved it.