Reviews for Far Far Away
Wraith89 chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
So, it seems like you haven't posted anything for quite a while now, but I figure it's worth a try. I've really enjoyed this story so far (I first read it back when it was originally posted and have come back to re-read it) and I'd LOVE to know how it ends. Is there any chance of you taking up your keyboard again?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
update or abandoned?
sunflower13 chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Geezum crow, WHY must you do this to me? Thankfully, I'm up to date on every single bit of Romy you have out there, so I can finally go study. And get rid of this persistent blush.
anlmoon chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
very cute and well written story. Please continue to update soon
RoseGlass chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Update again soon please! I love how you've portrayed Rogue and Remy's meeting and relationship. You can't help but fall in love with them!
FabulousFever chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
i wish you'd continue this crazy fantastic story. its really funny and it needs much more ROMY-ness
whitechocolate14 chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
OH DO PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
whitechocolate14 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SOOOOO HILARIOUS! "singing something about poking her in the face" had me laughing my butt off! wipes tear. oh god, too good. ur my favorite author now!
whitechocolate14 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
i think i love this chapter the most.
whitechocolate14 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
i liked how u brought remy in
whitechocolate14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
i had a thought for a story like this once...and why does cinderella meets mulan come to mind!
kitkat chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
good story so far, and by the way, a woodchuck is another name for a groundhog.
Kountry101 chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
YAHS! New chapter! _

Haha fried chicken and Deadpool. XP
SSJJ92 chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
like it a lot!
fannut chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
I love your story line ) It's vary original in a familiar kinda way (if that makes any scene at all) Well I'm looking forwarded to your next chapter!