Reviews for A Game of Numbers
Gogglehead Lover chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hey! I know you haven't updated in a couple of years but I'd love to know what else happens. This is one of the best written Generator Rex fanfics I've read and you've got the characters down.

Hope to see an update soon :)
meep311 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I know you haven't updated this in a while but... I'm BEGGING you. Please please please please PLEASE update this! I stumbled across it and it is one the best written fanfics I have ever found! You have all the characters down to a T and I'm DYING to see what happens next! So from a new and now very loyal fan, please update! :)
Shelbybelby14 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That awesome! Please continue!
Nat chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
UPDATE!
Grey LaRein chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Too lazy to sign in. plzzz continue! Ibeg of you and your epic writting skills, please! This story is amazingly awesome, has wicked potential, and an amazing plot. I repeat, PLEASE CONTINUE! ME AND MY UNREGISTERED FRIENDS ADORE THIS FIC!
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
plz continue ;)
Talithi chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Interesting concept. I like it, as well as your style of writing. :) I look forward to reading more of this.
Rainbow Ninja Mizuki chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
*twitch, twitch* Must *twitch* kill seven *twitch* UPDATE!
CoffeeShoppeGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
OMG i love this story already.

you have a place in . . .

~elidy's favorite stories closet~

congrats

UPDATE

~elidy
starr1095 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
o gosh that aint good for six! UPDATE SOON! that was really good! iloved it! really good!
purpleanime chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
this sounds really good! update soon!
EnderMoon chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Can't wait to read more! Great start!
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
hehehehehe! I like this LOTS. I'm really glad you're doing something on the whole 'sixth deadliest man' thing and the way you portray it makes a lot of sense. I really like this. Update soon! Can't wait for Seven to die lol
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Dude, you had better continue with this story! You had me hooked almost immediately. Your writing style and details are impeccable. I loved how you subtly showed Six's love for Holiday and Rex. Rex is right...I would picture Six being more of a vanilla person... And I'm glad you had Six spare Seven's life. It just seemed...right. I can seriously picture this in the show! And I'll give you this: You are better at fight scenes than I am! Keep up the good work! I have high expectations! _ This is going right to the C2, my friend!
solsixtus chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is awesome. I'm loving it already. You've got Six and Holiday down very well. Can't wait to see what else you have in store. Keep up the great work!