Reviews for Dysfunction
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OMG SEQUEL!
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awww, I can't believe your works...These are the angst driven stories I love.
stormcries chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Please, make a sequel! So much angst! Haha, I really love your stories. So much feeling and such. :D.
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Holy crap, this was good. I really felt for Sasuke in this. But it was really too late for him - he missed his chance with someone who truly loved him, but fell out and into another's (Naruto's!) arms. This story pulled on me not only of my 80/20 likeness for NaruSaku and SasuSaku, but also because of the character portrayl.

Sasuke's arrogance -spot-on, bringing back flashbacks from the anime/manga, and even to this "present" setting, where Sasuke admits yo himself how effed up his life is without Sakura.

Sakura's concern- very considerate and sincere, digging into the recesses of her feelings, which mostly faded, asking Sasuke if he ever loved her. That closure might've helped but I like how in the end he was on her mind.

Naruto's (implied) love- never went away, and I was glad Sakura even considered that ring.

Amazing. Btw, I'm your age as well. :)
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was really heartbreaking to read. Yet it was really well and beautifully- written. Great job, I'm hoping to see more of these angsty one-shots! :D
Danse de Raven chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love your story, it is unique, creative, and full of feeling. I can picture every moment of the story. Please come and read my story(s) _ u/2837305/xxAlicetheAngelxx

I look forward to reading more from you.
SakuFlame chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
i felt his poison in my own viens
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really enjoyed how you wrote this story. Sasuke's right though, he brought it upon himself. But still, I feel pretty bad for him.
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Sasuke was finally on the receiving end this time. (:

I don't know, but the thrill of reading your stories never did and never will go away. 3
Fear Die Rothaarige chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
A sequel please!
Lia113 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Sequel? Is that even a QUESTION? Well, if it is, then DUH YES! God that was just so amazing! Because the real Sasuke wouldn't let Sakura know his feelings for her, if this did happen. This was just so sad and beautiful and I so felt like crying after this and oh my gosh PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! ...pretty please? :) 33
haliz chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
It made me sad! not happy... but yeah sequel! the poor thing. But if you make a sequel then naruto will be crush and I don't like when naruto is heartbroken...
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
yeah, sequel!
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aww, that made me sad. x.x It was very very well written and the plot was just so deep. Great job and good luck. If you do make a sequel then I sure as heck will read it! xD

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SONG! IT'S AWESOME!

It was really awesome, I loved it. You are awesome! Really, I love your fics.

FAVES. MEGA LIKE.