Reviews for A Perilous Game
vai chapter 28 . 3/25
Loveeee this
Stylex chapter 2 . 3/24
really goood chapter. I love the use of language and the way desire is being used. I particularly liked the way you compared sex with power. you like Oscar Wilde, don't you?
wchb7 chapter 13 . 3/17
I love the fic, but I think it would have been better if she couldn't undo the spell. D & H relationship is cute. i agree witb you, she's not as predictable as the rest is not ooc.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 27 . 3/7
I love how that's just sooooooo the class of '98's lives. Like they don't even know at this point who the fuck they're fighting, its just safest to assume its everyone and apologize later haha
mama123 chapter 28 . 2/24
I really enjoyed this story. It's extremely well written. Complex twisted and funny! Well done. Thanks for the happy ending.
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 6 . 2/2
Wow you're good, it took me a little longer to realise that this is similar to cruel intentions. But you made your own so well.
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh my god this is unbelievably brilliant! It's like you're making malfoy sexy without unnecessary pathetic attempts. I'm not a usual dramione fan so that's how you know how much i love this. Come to think of it, it's not a dramione fic, so far as the plot goes. Thank you for posting this, have a nice day!
Gareth chapter 28 . 1/4
Fiona, this is coming 4 years down the line but what the hell. As I am writing this I just finished your story, what a FANTASTIC bloody story it was, I thought when I started it I wouldn't get past the sex between Hermione and Draco because most Dramione lemon fics are dry and pathetic, the sex is written poorly and then everything falls to shit. Your story is the exact opposite, it follows my little baking recipe for a smut fic brilliantly, 1 Good Plot, Good characters to season, A sprinkling of misdirection/drama/cliffhangers depending on what you want (you went for all three and bravo) and finally, for that more, shall we say desiring palate, a good drizzle of lemony goodness, well written, slow to build and a slap to the face when it hits. I LOVE Dramione as a ship, and I love their relationships, I love the many stories people come up with in order to work out when and how they would get together.
I am writing this review and not caring how late it is because I want you to know just exactly how much I adored all 28 chapters of this story. You had me crying, twice, maybe more, but over two specific moments: A scarf. And a sock puppet. Any author who can get me to tears over such menial objects is worthy of more praise than I can possibly give, when I get free time in the future I will indeed be looking at your profile to see if you have anything else on offer to read.
Oh and finally, I hope your block did well in the Quidditch game, even though I am a Slytherin at heart you deserved a Hogwarts victory, and you certainly gained one at least, when you turned what was a fanfic at the start, into my new, favourite headcanon and in my opinion when you wrote the best, not just dramione, the BEST Harry Potter fanfiction, of all time.
*Round of applause, champagne etc etc*
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
dramione duh v cute always
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
is voldie isabelle's father? hmmmm
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
tHE SCARF THE FEELS!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
this should get more reviews
CissyTrix chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
hi
Beth chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
THIS IS LIKE THE MOST INTENSE DRAMIONE SMUT CHAPTER EVER.
Bravo, darling, you're such a good writer! XOX
Herondale18 chapter 23 . 10/3/2014