Reviews for We are in love
Some-GAY-ass-Nerd chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
So cute I love itb:-)
queenly chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OHMIGOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH I WISH IT WAS LEGITIMATE OH GOD MY FEELS
maplepancakes99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
lol I love crack pairings XD. Mama Norway is not happy Lol.
Bailey chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
aha it was very cute! poor ice has to has a talk wit his bro
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was really cute And quite humorous, I couldn't help but laugh! Norway certainly can be rather motherly. In the overly-paranoid way. Pfft Brilliant job!
Nata-Arci chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hahaha I read this story ages ago! didn't know it was from you.

Iceland is such a cute guy. I really like SuIce (?). It's an odd couple but really sweet I think.

Your writing is easy to understand and flows really well, great job!

P.S: lol at mama Norway!
LadyAxisNeoluna chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow this is so cute! SveIce is super rare and you did the pairing justice! Great job! _
Jalice1718 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Well I liked this! :D I always seem to have a knack for finding the "crackest" of parings, and I do find this one to be quite cute~ :)

And no, don't worry - I won't "shoot" you. xD How could I when you wrote this good Fic?

~FerN~
windflurr chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
oh and this is different! never read this pairing before :3

it's interesting~

you should continue it 3~ sequel?
paarsetulpen chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I don't want to kill you! In fact, I love you!

I love SwedenxIceland, it's so good someone finally wrote this couple! You have no idea how happy I am, thank you so much!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Why is Iceland's last name "Aisurando"?

And if "Thor" is his first name it should be spelled "Þór".
brewcha chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
SHALL I KILL YOU NOW? -COCKS GUN LIKE A BADASS MOFO-

No just joking. It was a very fluffy (IMO) fanfic. xD Good job!
Snow lady chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Crack pairings are always fun to read ;) and I have been waiting to see something done with these two, it is like the only couple in the Nordics I have not seen. The plot was cute and so were Sweden and Iceland. I hope to read some more about their relationship soon.