Reviews for Songs of Love & Hate or: Alas A Cornucopia of Love
AwesumBananas chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
WOW, just wow! that was probably one of the best destiel stories ive read and a while, amazing everything! i can only imagine how much work you must of put into this and all i can say is that it most definitely paid off! \(*o*)/
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
God woman, I have almost forgot what an awesome writer you are :D :D. This is as hilarious as it is brilliantly written :D
momo shikiro chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
I absolutely love this fic! :D well done! Nextime u shld probably space out the posting dates of the chapters a bit. U'd probably get more reviews and give more ppl a chance to read this amazing fic! :D
FireFoxSaviour chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Great story. :)
redcat512 chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
OH MY GOD THIS STORY WAS SO AWESOMELY HILARIOUS. Why on earth does it have so few reviews?

Great work.
ForgottenDaughter chapter 14 . 6/18/2011
This whole story was just too damn cute for words.
Aud-Eden chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Awesome story, you have a real grasp of the characters and the humor was top rate. I really enjoyed it and am planning on reading some of your others.
Dark Blue Butterfly chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
It was awesome. Thanks for the story!
Eternal one chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
I jus wanted to say great story. At first i thought it wouldntbe good because cas and dean are all ready a couple instead of discovering eaci other. But you proved me wrong and im so happy you did. This story Is increadible and so are you.
RainyDayz chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
This is hysterical and awesome! YOU are awesome. I got to read a few chapters before I had to go to work, and my co-workers looked at me like I was insane when I stopped in the middle of doing something and whined, "Nooooo! I don't want to diiiiiiiie!" and then the next day "Because I'm GABRIEL!"

Aside from brightening my work day considerably, this is well written, amazing work. You're wonderful! Hope to see more from you in the future. _
jen chapter 14 . 11/5/2010
This story was amazing. I hope you write another one.
Angels trap chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
There are spoilers for this story in this review so do not read if u havnt read the story, thanks!

Oh my God I love it! your style of writing, the way the characters stay true to themselves was class. I really like the way that you managed to include so many slash couples into the one story. It was funny and sad and there was a lot going on so it definetly had a good storyline :) 3 You treated Lisa really well, most people seem to hate her and i actually think shes a great person and its horrible that people hate her just because of Dean/Cas. The character Israfel is amazing and should feature as a real character, really liked him. Love the way that you refer to Dean-Cas as The Castiel Situation, and that is totally what it should be referred to cute the way Castiel uses his powers to rewind the tape over and over 3. Ive never really thought about it before but when u mentioned how Cas was Deans Prince charming and rescued him from the tower ur totally right!

Have to note some of my fav lines aswell if you dont mind :)

* When Bella says, " Everyone but the one with child takes the weekend off for martinis and self congradulation." Love that so Bella :)

* The quip that Crowley makes about going on holiday with Bobby

* When Gabriel talks about holy oil being a bitches move

* When Gabriel talks about how she would find some way to kill him with a kitchen knife

* When Dean calls Cas "Blue eyes" or "angelface"