Reviews for Mistakes
IllusiveGirl0 chapter 24 . 3/21
Just finished reading the whole story up to this chapter. And I love it! Your depiction of life as a Fereldan noble really feels like cannon. I really wish I could see how the Blight will end in this story, but sadly it doesnt seem like youre continuing this story. Ah well, one can hope, right?
justjoe chapter 24 . 12/13/2017
Now THIS is an Allistair story! By far the best story I've read of him. It's not even close. His development was truly outstanding while also being true to the character. All of the game characters were really developed well and gave me a greater appreciation for each of them. The changes made to the game plot were very creative yet made sense. An outstanding piece. Very well done!
SinfullyOffensive chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Awesome first chapter! Loving this so far and can't wait to catch up
Guest chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
I've spent the last few hours voraciously re-creating this fic as it's one of my favourites. I would love to know how the rest of the Blight progresses in this AU!
Fireshared chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
I really need to stop finding these amazing, but near dead, stories.
More importantly I need to stop loving them, and yet love this one I do!
Wonderful characterization and highly acceptable pacing, cannot wait for more :D
Guest chapter 24 . 1/11/2017
Deleted User 02.06.18 chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
I am enjoying this story so far, thank you for your hard work. I never had as much of an issiue with Alister's upbringing; from a historic point of view he is lucky he wasn't killed at birth. Still, a good read.
Judy chapter 24 . 4/23/2016
Would love to see this finished.
Kamri chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
You've made me like Loghain. I didn't think that was possible.
Kamri chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
This chapter nearly made me cry. The fact that Alistar had to ask if Maric was going to change his mind.. Poor dear.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2016
WOW. This has got to be the best DA fanfic I've ever read! I admit I'm a bit behind on cannon (I never got to finish DA3) all this is fantastic tho! I worry for Amaranthine, Thomas isn't any better than Howe, so I still worry for Highever. Is Fergus *really* dead or just missing with the Chasiend?
Gaspode chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
I just love this story so much. Too see these familiar characters from a completely different point of view. You have done it so cleverly too. Even Loghain's explanation of what went wrong and for not coming to Cailan's rescue, rings true without feeling forced.
Antgirl89 chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
So re read it for the third time. Still love it. Still cried like a child when Maric died and when poor Braden realizes his grandpa will not come back. Also cried before that in my favorite scene when Maric and Alistair are on their way to Denerim and Maric just...weeps in the tent. I feel like the actual story from the game and books was so unfair to this poor man. He suffered so much. I guess this is why I love this fanfic. Because Maric gets the chance to pick up the pieces of his broken life and tries to live it as best as he can. He never got that chance... :(
Trojan20 chapter 24 . 1/13/2016
Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
Antgirl89 chapter 24 . 1/10/2016
I always love when you update this story. It's one of my favorite Dragon Age fanfics.