Reviews for Mistakes
SinfullyOffensive chapter 1 . 9/20
Awesome first chapter! Loving this so far and can't wait to catch up
I've spent the last few hours voraciously re-creating this fic as it's one of my favourites. I would love to know how the rest of the Blight progresses in this AU!
Fireshared chapter 24 . 5/13
I really need to stop finding these amazing, but near dead, stories.
More importantly I need to stop loving them, and yet love this one I do!
Wonderful characterization and highly acceptable pacing, cannot wait for more :D
TomorrowsHerald chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
I am enjoying this story so far, thank you for your hard work. I never had as much of an issiue with Alister's upbringing; from a historic point of view he is lucky he wasn't killed at birth. Still, a good read.
Judy chapter 24 . 4/23/2016
Would love to see this finished.
Kamri chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
You've made me like Loghain. I didn't think that was possible.
Kamri chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
This chapter nearly made me cry. The fact that Alistar had to ask if Maric was going to change his mind.. Poor dear.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/24/2016
WOW. This has got to be the best DA fanfic I've ever read! I admit I'm a bit behind on cannon (I never got to finish DA3) all this is fantastic tho! I worry for Amaranthine, Thomas isn't any better than Howe, so I still worry for Highever. Is Fergus *really* dead or just missing with the Chasiend?
Gaspode chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
I just love this story so much. Too see these familiar characters from a completely different point of view. You have done it so cleverly too. Even Loghain's explanation of what went wrong and for not coming to Cailan's rescue, rings true without feeling forced.
Antgirl89 chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
So re read it for the third time. Still love it. Still cried like a child when Maric died and when poor Braden realizes his grandpa will not come back. Also cried before that in my favorite scene when Maric and Alistair are on their way to Denerim and Maric just...weeps in the tent. I feel like the actual story from the game and books was so unfair to this poor man. He suffered so much. I guess this is why I love this fanfic. Because Maric gets the chance to pick up the pieces of his broken life and tries to live it as best as he can. He never got that chance... :(
Trojan20 chapter 24 . 1/13/2016
Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
Antgirl89 chapter 24 . 1/10/2016
I always love when you update this story. It's one of my favorite Dragon Age fanfics.
rebfan90 chapter 24 . 1/8/2016
Great chapter!
DalishEssence chapter 24 . 1/7/2016
Wow! My mind is blown! This story is amazing and you are truly a fantastic writer. I really liked the Howe curb, and how he was convicted before he ransacked Highever. I'm also so happy that Bryce and Eleanor and the rest of the family are fine and that Highever is safe. I was so sad about Fergus though, and the way you described their reactions to Cailan and Maric's deaths. They had me in tears. I hope you update soon!