Reviews for Just Another Nancy Boy?
Tears For Itachi chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh my god. This was absolutely fantastic.
boy4Karofsky chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Two words. BLOODY. BRILLIANT! It was well written, good theme, relatable, very, very, VERY hot, this is one of the best stories I have read on this site, and I've read a lot, as I'm sure many of the others have as well. I would LOVE to see more of this budding romance. Once again, LOVED IT!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ok I can totally see Charlie and Dudley and it looks good! I feel for Dudley and wish more parents were accepting of their children's wants and needs. Thanks for sharing!
B0nk3rs chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I can just see Harry in the background smirking at Vernon
Furrina chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Even the Saviour of Wizarding world can't resist a bit of good ol' fashioned matchmaking! Poor Dudley. Being set-up with twinks all over the British Isles and ultimately falls for Ron's brother.

Also I wonder how he'll deal with the fact that not only Dragons do exist, but his boyfriend breeds and rears them.
LilacWilderness chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Excellent. That is all.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh myyyy!WOW!That was so well written,i loved the change in Dudley,the way you showed his thoughts about Harry and the wizarding world,how it changes and the kind of men he likes!Goodness,he keeps getting tried to be set up with the pretty ones!Awesome fic here!
Athenewolfe chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I adore this story! It is wonderful and a brilliant original tale! Thanks!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
whooohoo go Dudley! :D haha congrats on pissing ur parents off :D
mmsbddvr chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
A great shot dudley redemption, staying true to the character while making him involved with the magical world, which in fact what makes harry potter, harry potter. Lover your OC Adrian sounds like a real fairy stereo type just curious any real person you based it on? 8/10
The Dragon Politic chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ha-ha! Charlie. Called it. The only Weasley child to not marry and pop out Molly's grandkids. And can I just say thanks for realistic gay characters. The average fangirl's imagination generally leaves something to be desired. Fun read. Good to see how Dudley could have turned out.
Purplehonor chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Ohase update and continue this story! :) THis is great. Please tell me what happens next
frozenteardrop13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
hahahaha, I didn't see that one coming! Charlie and Dudley? That's awesome! Very original D and, I loved this! Just the right touch of humor and seriousness. :) rock on!
slavetothepen chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love reading stories like this, where the writer takes a very odd pairing and makes it believable and endearing. Plus I'm a sucker for stories about Dudley and Harry reconciling/ Dudley turning his life around.

I will admit, based on the various hints that Dudley dropped about the type of man he desired, I was terrified that you were going to pair him with Hagrid and have the story end up having a crack!ending. Thank goodness you didn't! Too many stories are ruined because the writer decides they want to make it a crack!story.

Anywhoozle, congrats on a well written and well developed fic. Now I'm off to browse your other works.

Happy writing!
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Now this is what I call a weird pairing... weird, and WONDERFUL. Though I don't think anyone could've pulled it off as well as you. Perfect beyond words.