Reviews for Meeting People is Easy
Andromeda8V chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow! That was awesome! Zesty lemon and awesome plot! Thank you!
teenmist15 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Awww
new orntwifan chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
very nice! I was hoping for more! care to write another chapter with the threesome? or twosome?
maphie chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I would have never guessed that this Vampward was that kinky. Loved this snippet.
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Another good Mercy Brown adventure. Slash was never so good!
elenalena chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Dannnggg that was hot! ;)
Suzan Noerr chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hello. Wow! Another fascinating story! And Mercy led her to him. How appropriate. She didn't even know that this girl was "the one" at first. Really cool! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Loved it.

Thanks.
msmargo chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
so hot, i had to come back and read it again. i'm such a perv. this is so well written, i love your stuff.
JettWesten chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
OMG! That was so hot!
bahbi chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
As erotic as this story is, the last bit actually almost made me cry. Nicely done. Only criticism is a few grammatical goofies, which are easily fixed with a good editor. I enjoy your stories because they flow easily and simply, yet are descriptive enough to conjure just the right images. Very good. Thanks.
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
It may have started out to be a casual romp, for Mercy and Lola, but morphed into something entirely different. Edward and Bella found each other, thanks to their mutual love of Mercy's music, in a way. It kind of took my breath away, so you did a beautiful job!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
HOT! And so un-Edward-like. ;)
SexyLexiCullen chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
o0o0o! This was a good side-take! Thanks for the words.
Green and Hearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Bit late but I love this! I think Its such an amazing twist on them having to wait for eachother. Love it(: