Reviews for Meeting People is Easy
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
If only it had really happened that way!
almondgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Is this what Rosalie referred to when Edward hypnotised Bella?

I loved this. Sad for Mercy though. I kept re-reading as I went, figuring things out. I love this whole story you've created. Definitely one of my favourites; and the creation of Mercy Brown was so well done. She was so important to the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
god, i love this story. and now it's time for a re-read of osa bella.
Andromeda8V chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wow! That was awesome! Zesty lemon and awesome plot! Thank you!
teenmist15 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
new orntwifan chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
very nice! I was hoping for more! care to write another chapter with the threesome? or twosome?
maphie chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I would have never guessed that this Vampward was that kinky. Loved this snippet.
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Another good Mercy Brown adventure. Slash was never so good!
elenalena chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Dannnggg that was hot! ;)
Suzan Noerr chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hello. Wow! Another fascinating story! And Mercy led her to him. How appropriate. She didn't even know that this girl was "the one" at first. Really cool! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Loved it.

msmargo chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
so hot, i had to come back and read it again. i'm such a perv. this is so well written, i love your stuff.
JettWesten chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
OMG! That was so hot!
bahbi chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
As erotic as this story is, the last bit actually almost made me cry. Nicely done. Only criticism is a few grammatical goofies, which are easily fixed with a good editor. I enjoy your stories because they flow easily and simply, yet are descriptive enough to conjure just the right images. Very good. Thanks.
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
It may have started out to be a casual romp, for Mercy and Lola, but morphed into something entirely different. Edward and Bella found each other, thanks to their mutual love of Mercy's music, in a way. It kind of took my breath away, so you did a beautiful job!