Reviews for Daddy Dearest
quirkymusings chapter 22 . 1/16
Oh god, why isn't there another chapter?! I honestly am addicted to this fanfiction. I love Blaise, I love Theo, I love Harry, I adore and love and want to hug Draco and seriously... There isn't a development I haven't loved. I know you've probably dropped this since it hasn't been updated in a billion years, but I hope you're still active and you might possibly consider updating this... Or at least spoiling the ending so I can have some much needed closure. I never really put incomplete stories in my favourites, but I definitely want to for this fanfic.

Much love and thanks for all that you've written so far!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Nobody likes false advertising. Of course people think this sucks.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
HAHAHA! That's great! I love Narsissa's and lucius' reactions to draco. Does draco even understand the consept of secrets?
JaneDefou chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
This story has made laugh, want to cry and made me sentimenal, and few had made me do that. I don't know if you will ever continue with this story but for everything else, I wish you the best of luck on any future ideas and stories!

Cheers!
torajune28 chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
OMG no. You can't just leave me hanging here! My heart hurts with the amazingness of this story. It's so beautiful! They do kind of act like prepubescent girls but who gives a flying fuck?

The concept is amazing and I love the fact that Draco and Harry love each other without having to get all romantically involved, even though that possibility was absolutely hilarious while Draco was convinced he was IN love with Harry. Harry giving into and spoiling Draco puts the definite cherry on top. The beginning was blindly wonderful, how stubborn Harry was. As soon as baby Dayco, sweet adorable baby dayco entered it was like his maternal instincts woke up. It melted my heart. The character development is simply divine. Nott is actually likable here and Blaise, I didn't like him at first but by goodness he's growing on me. That threesome chapter? Delicious. It was beautiful. And this story in general is a treasure.

The whole chance of a new beginning for Draco and his parents really gets me in the heart too. I was completely iffy on them at first, and so surprised Lucius was the more reasonable of the bunch. But I suppose it makes sense since he was also feeling the most guilty... off point, My point was that I was iffy but I love them now. And I love that Draco is a little bit of a goof ball. It's adorable. URGHHHHHHHHH seriously.

I NEED you to carry on. It's not a want, it's a NEED! A NEED. So please, will all of my heart, I beg you to continue. I can patiently wait, I swear, I will wait, I just want to know if you will continue or not :D

To conclude and summarize this review:

Your story is currently my top favorite on ff and I happily and eagerly await an update.
Bobette13 chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
... Bah. I need to stop reading incomplete stories that haven't been updated in forever (aka more than a year), nine times out of ten they end on a damn cliffhanger.

But hey, 'twas a thoroughly enjoyable read. Or at least captivating, considering how freaking emotional some parts were.

Any plans for an update in the works?
Bobette13 chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Dear god. Being somewhat emotional before clicking on this fic probably helped, but I don't think I've ever been so teary when reading something in a long, long time. Poor Harry.

Well, now that I feel like a complete and utter sap I'll just click on the next chapter, which will probably do the same seeing as the angst is nowhere near over yet.
jduke chapter 22 . 11/26/2012
YOU have to finish this! It awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2012
Read all the way to chapter 22, just to find out that it's been abandoned. -_- It's rude to not finish stories... :( and it makes me sad.
Zephiraya chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
Love it! Love it, love it, love ot! It's completely awesome! I read it in about five hours too... I'm dead tired. But happy. And i wanna read more. Will you finish it or is this story abandoned?

Love
Zephi
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
No harryXdraco in this harryXtheo all the way its just to wierd cause harrys like his mom and hes like harrys child so i hope it dosent end up like this :/
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
:*D awwwww so sad cute and lovingly adorable 333333
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I get that draco is growing faster and what not but dose that afect his mental state to like his speach and just mental thought prosess?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
:*( so sad hun
TigerLilly-0129 chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
Didt want to read it cause it would just ruin the rest of the story for me but i bet its good