Reviews for She Held My Hand
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That was beautiful!
OpticalRacer chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is such a wonderful story! Sometimes it's easy to forget that soldiers aren't the only heroes putting their lives on the line in the hell that is war. This nurse reminds us of that. And Ahsoka feels very real here too. She may be able to kick butt when she is called on, but even the best can still get knocked down for a while. Her vulnerability is easy to relate to, and at the same time it doesn't negate her strength. The little details you describe throughout the story really enhance the feeling. Thank you for sharing it!
LoveITD chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. Amazing, and powerful. Overall, great! :D

-LoveIT!:D
Fear Riku chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Whoa... that was really good. I'm speachless, at a loss of words. All I can say was that was the most beautiful story I've read on this website.
Nisha A. Hailm chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow this was a really sweet story.

I loved the end however I'm a rexsoka fan.

Keep up the good work!
Queen chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was simply lovely. Though the end was sad, for your unnamed OC, it ended on a very sweet note for Ahsoka and Rex, with Ahsoka sharing the importance of a small gesture with Rex. A lovely one shot, overall!
annaa chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
whoa...touching.

exelent.

your amazing
ELF Commando chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh...oh wow, now I wish I had a "favorite-oneshot-of-all-time" tag! This was absolutely beautiful! Was the first little section based on a real-life experience? I wouldn't be surprised if it was; your description just made it so real. Overall a very sad (yet sweet) story. FANTASTIC :-)
Force Unbroken chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this story. It's so hard to find good Ahsoka fiction, but you've really nailed it with this one. You had my attention from the opening to the close of the story, and I hope to read more from you soon. ]

-Leah
Lord Exar Kun chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Darn it why do you make such good stories, lol. I liked it, even though I hardly read short stories. But this was good very good, as usual. Keep the good stuff rolling. Remember me when your famous!
TheLightIsMine chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was beautiful. It showed true emotions and I loved every word of it.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was so great and very touching :') fantastic work!
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is really good, noraly I really don't like Ahsoka but you potrayed her well.I would highly recommend this to anyone even a nonstarwars fan.
lady gaga chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
aw sweet
CNQ chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is a great short story. I Would recremend it to anyone.