Reviews for The Laws of Family
emily gibson chapter 32 . 8/21/2011
OH. MY. GOD. that was amazing! i did not see that coming and though it upset me that she's leaving him i still loved it! can't wait for more! please upload soon! it's awsome! :D
CaptainofYesterday chapter 32 . 8/21/2011
Alright. So this was the end. I'm rather pleased with the fact that it's not entirely a happy ending. But the last paragraph or so really does envisage an continuation. But of course you already States that you Might make a new following fic. Can't wait to see what you deside :D
Bec chapter 32 . 8/21/2011
This ending initially surprised me but I thought it was fantastic. I think it is realistic for Rebecca not to be able to reconcile with Sherlock just like that. It is better than Rebecca and Sherlock just ignoring a significant rift and pretending it never happened. That being said I would love to read a happy ending for them. It would be great if you wrote another sequel. I just love this pairing because Rebecca is one of the few realistic OC girlfriends of Sherlock that I've read. Well done!
Klainer-Always chapter 32 . 8/21/2011
Loved the cliffhanger, I think it could be Mycroft- Im reading the Sherlock Holmes stories atm and it seems like the kind of thing he'd do.

I was almost crying at the beguining you described Sherlocks emotions perfectly and im mega happy tht Rebecca is alive but not so happy that she's leaving him. Although, i'd proberbly do the same thing if I was in her position.

Loved the story! And I will read anything you write with a Sherlock/Rebecca paring.. so I wouldnt say no to a sequal...
uhmm chapter 32 . 8/21/2011
Good fic, great cliffhanger - was it Mycroft?

And you did the whole internal bleeding thing well. My mum had it when I was born apparently, and almost died... But she's ok now!

Looking forward to the sequel.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
Lots of indistinguishable, unsatisfied, angry noises. No real coherent sentences, just pure, unadulterated madness.

*SRC*
cuteepiee1 chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
please do a sequel! she cant leave sherlock, they are brilliant together, and hes going to make a great dad ] very good job on the story but i really want them to be together so please make that happen, i will definitely read any sequel you do though!
mstef chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
OH MY GOSH! Words cannot describe how great this story was. I cried. Also, PLEEAAASSEE write a sequel to this one. I adore Rebecca and Sherlock! :)I cannot wait for more!
Juliet's Pen chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
Reached the it. I'm at loss of words right now.

I put off reading this story because I knew that if I started reading it, I wouldn't be able to was also because of the emotional ride you've sent me through. I don't even know what to say in this review. There were so many elements in the story that made me think, 'wow, she's(you) really good'. I hope I see more stories from you.

Anyway, did you read the original books? Well, because Moriarty is a freaking criminal mastermind. He constantly manipulates people to serve his own ambitions. He uses people as his pawns, so I don't he would be taking orders from someone else(Mycroft or whoever that is lol)

"He(Moriarty) is the Napoleon of Crime, Watson, the organiser of half that is evil and nearly all that is undetected in this great city..." - Sherlock Holmes(The Final Problem)

On the other hand, Mycroft is definitely a perfect enemy for Holmes. Conan Doyle did once state that Mycroft's deductive powers surpass Holmes himself.

Geez, nevermind. I like how you're taking risks with the story instead of just rehashing canon. Well, this is fanfic. Anything is possible within reason, right? You took a risk as a writer and it paid off. Yes it will have flaws, but it's good enough for me.

I look forward to seeing more of your work in SH fandom. Good Job, you deserved it :D
Pie K chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
Oh my god, please keep on writing. Every time I go on I first check whether you uploaded your fanfic or not. PLEASE DO NOT STOP! You are brilliant!
WinterSky101 chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
OH MY GOD WAS THAT A MESSAGE FROM MYCROFT?

Sorry if Mycroft was a baddie and that was already mentioned. I'm reading about a million Sherlock fanfics at the moment and I'm having a bit of trouble keeping them straight.
Roxy Blade chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
Wow. Did not see that ending coming!
kitsmits chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
YES! Write a sequel to this! And I suppose the other sequel, about how Sherlock and Rebecca met, would be more of a 'prequel'...but that'd be good to see too_. It'd also be awesome to see Jennifer grow up.

But please do a follow-up fic of some sort for this! I have to know what that final call was about (well, specifically who it was from)...I have one hypothesis, but I'm not so sure I like it.
TheDoctorsMistress chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
Whaaat! O

Oh my God!

That voicemail was just incredible! I can't believe he'd do that.. well actually I can.. still.. WOW! Does this mean you'll write another sequel..? Or is it just so that you'll have the option to do so? Regardless I loved it -even though it ended with them not being together.. P

-Karina
cheshiresapprentice chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
OMG OMG OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME! IS IT MYCROFT WHO LEFT THE MESSAGE?OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS PLEASE!
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »