Reviews for Anniversary
Eirini chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is a very fiiiiiiiiiiine way to end an episode and maybe you should send it to the writers to consider it because it was LOVELY. I can totally imagine the beginning of their change like that. When she read the key ring...I said "Finally!" There has to be some apology...there has to be and a huge one.

At least with your fanfics you make our dreams of Callian come true
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Aww, this was really sweet. Loved this, thanks for sharing! )
StepFurther chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
that's AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING and very-very sweet! aw, and it's so romantic...mmmm! LOVEEEEE it!
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Congratulations on 40 LtM fics! *high fives*

:D -This is me grinning because he bought her flowers and gifts.

I'm with Gillian: "Cake?" Yes, I'll have one of those cupcakes!

Very sweet! 'Back to the way they used to be.' I like that!

Alphabetical, hhol!

Love this, twister!

Nr.Six chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
ahhh very sweet!
emd4v15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh, wow... I loved everything about this. When it said 'Foster and Lightman' I thought about the order and it made me laugh when you brought it up too.

Absolutely beautiful! :) Thank you!
ana chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
wow so many good fics and this one is lovely. Thank you.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Thanks for happy fic. Loved the key ring!
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You know...they could just get married and make the Lightman and Lightman group :)

Anyway...loved it!

hotforteacher chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Super sweet! Lovely fic!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I really enjoyed this fic and funny enough, I've been thinking about writing an fic just like this for the last 4 weeks.

But here's what I want to know, how long have they been friends? I thought it was 9 years not 7.
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I'm dying. Just stop. Wait, I don't mean that. It's just this story was so perfect! It's such a cute little idea that you thought of - celebrating their "anniversary." I really like that. You wrote Cal so sweetly in this fic with just enough friendship, love, and banter between the two. I also laughed out loud at the alphabetical joke too. I hadn't even caught that, but I'm glad Gillian did!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aww! Fluffy goodness! I love it! :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
LOVED IT! So much better than the bitter drama going on in the show:)
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
this is lovely and wonderful! :) :) Thanks for writing it.