Reviews for Contract Negotiations
Jade chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Which for a negotiation of a treaty. I Love it. Hunter and Matt, it's so hot. Whether Hunter its treaty negotiations-leads always in such a way :)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Well those were some intense contract negotiations. I'm glad they both got what they wanted in the end. Loved it!
slashburd chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh you know just how much this made me smile, drool, die and then drool some more! The way you worked his recent 'negotiations' into the story made me go like this o_0 and the way Hunter sweetened the deal was just incredible.

These two just work so well together, I love the way that in a lot of the fics we've both written Matty just can't help himself. A carefully placed hand or a roughly slapped ass and he's mewling and begging with the best of them - I love that boy XD

I loved this so much, its going straight into my faves. Absolutely awesome fic about an awesome pairing from a fantabulous writer *blows kisses*
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Great PWP with one of my favorite OTP's!

"When do I start... I'd say you already did." LOL!

Loved it! Thanks!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Haha Hunter XD lmao. Hunter sure can negotiate. That was yummy dear! Love the tie bit ;-) I liked the 'when do I start' 'I'd say you already did' that was great. Good job bb!