Reviews for Eliza Sue
Bleeding Hearts Know No Hate chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Whoa...they just started having sex in front of her? o.O
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Superb job! Like the parody of sorts.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I don't usually review my own stories, but some people may notice the anonymous review left right before this review. Some may wonder why I am keeping it up, and the simple reason is this. The anonymous reviewers logic is that any review that you would want to delete if it was anonymous is in fact a flame. Since I deleted it, does that make their review not a flame then? It does not... their logic just doesn't work.
I'm Daydreaming chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow 195 stories someone has way to much free time oln their hands also if you dont like the story why do you keep reviewing thats justplain stupid. either way its called fanfiction for a reason the first chapter i said i dont know anything much about harry potter i only saw the movies second my story my personalitys dont like dont read its common sense third i know my grammer all that sucks ablivate did that for a reason and last other people like it your opinion does not matter to me if it were awnymous i would delete it like this one not a flame consider it one i dont care once again dont like dont read just to flame people very mature
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Well Yemi Hikari, I did not expect to see you on FanFiction . net. This is an interesting premise; though I have never read the Eliza Trilogy so I do not get the jokes here. I am favoriting this anyway.
karabell-karaboo723 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
You know, i never got to read the Eliza trilogy. Is there anywhere that i could? (I'm looking for material for my Mary-Sue parody)

Thanks!