Reviews for The Regret of the Irrational
lrigD chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh wow, I love this story even more. Now I look like a stalker but I don't care.

I'm just in love with the words you use - it reminds me of old English, of romantic love stories and somehow, it's an exact fit for Bones. :)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Gah! I loved this!

I truly hope something like this happens on the show! You have such a way with words. I really enjoyed reading them and just flowing along with them. It truly is beautifully written :)

I love that they close the gap "they had maintained for so long" in metaphorical terms as well as in physical. That was probably my favourite part of this whole fic.

Thanks for writing,

Em

xx
hrhdana chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
unwanted presence of HP indeed! what does putana mean? anyway, awesome story, cant wait for more if it comes!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I certainly liked the ending of this chapter, and I, too, feel that something is going to go down at the end of E8. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
chymom chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Loved this. I would love to see it the ep end like this. But If they do this I for see Hannah seeing the last second or two of kissing. That would add to the pull of Booth/Bones. I like Hannah but not as Booths woman. She would be great friend for Booth and Bones. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hi there,

Love this...I surely hope that this is the way it goes! Loved...

'he who had avoided her eyes for so long, was now desperate to have her look at him'...

and

'The woman whose sole comfort was found in death will someday be alone with it'...

But he would never let her be alone...

Ger
Gemlily5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You really did hit it right on the nail.I so want this to happen in that episode! I would love to see a continuation of job you did on this.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I was heading to the doctor when I saw your link, so I printed it to read there. Not a very good idea, because my little heart was crushed by the end of it and I didn't want all the people on the waiting room thinking I'm crazy tearing up reading a story. haha

I loved it. I'll die and go to heaven if something like this happens. Especially if the episode ends the way you ended it here, in a cliffhanger without us knowing what happened after that kiss.

Just imagine how many stories based on that we'll have here to help us deal with the hiatus! haha

Really good story and beautifully written. Like you, I picture this scene in my mind with Brennan sitting on the floor of her office, leaning on the couch in my head and Booth finds her there crying. Oh, I really would love that.

And they HAVE to kiss. :)
BabyBones chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow! That was amazing one shot! :D I too agree that this could transpire after reading the latest spoilers for eppy 8. ;-) This is definitely something I am hoping for! Unfortuntly, at the moment, I do not have any faith in TPTB:( Hoping I am completely wrong & pleasantly surprised!

Thank you for sharing! :)
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I hope this happens...

I am soooooooo over the Hannah story line.
S.Guerer chapter 1 . 10/28/2010