Reviews for 90 Days Of Poison
snowwygirl4 chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
Hmm. I am in a fickle about this story. I hated how Mitchie and Shane acted toward each other but understand that they were both truly really hurt. But I loved the flashbacks and them colliding again and seeming who they are meant to be together. I started out unsure how I felt about this story and I still am unsure but I do like it and really hope you find your inspiration again because I'd love to see you continue this! :)
AllDaydreamsAreDangerous chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
I hope you decide to update at some point! You are a really amazing writer!
Zo chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Plz continue this I love it!
Doclover chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Hey I'm new to the story and I love it already so I'm going to favourite it and follow it
Camprockfan chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
Please please write more
beblobs chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
I really hope you do update because I love this story so I'm looking forward to you hopefully coming back soon. :)
NverSayNver chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
I love this story and all of your stories and I understand the hiatus. Hopefully you'll come back and finish it.
REN1621 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
I totally forgot about this story and just found it again. This story is awesome and I haven't seen anything like it before. Please find the time to update or maybe post that it's on hiatus so people looking for an awesome story don't happen across it and start to read then are heart broken when they find out it just stops! Cuz I deffinetly was :(
me my friends really like robert chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
grr why are you cheated on robert? :/ id like that to be like with naitlyn - shane should be hurt and jealous, mitchie truly happy and in love with rob and some time later mitchie again but without hurting robert or mitchie ;)
ps. something like rob die in car crash? :D
NverSayNver chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
I just reread this twice, and realized how much i missed it.. It actually made my cry.. Some secenes were soo strong.. I want more.. Haha..but really i love you writing and i miss this like ALOT..hehe
numerounofan21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Snap, Shane musta screwed up bad..
Eminem'sUnicorn chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
WHAT BOUT ROBERT! IN CHAP 15!
Samiie chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
This is AMAZING!

Plz update real fast!

NverSayNver chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Hi.. Just wanted to say that miss this story and I am waiting for you to update.. You ledt us off at such a

Interesting part with a sorta cliffy... Soo please update soon...:)
CherryRedGlitteryExplosionBaby chapter 2 . 8/14/2011