Reviews for Getaway
beth626 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
wow i just read getaway n la vie en rose on ur wordpress...awesome for both...pls update part 2 soon
pannech chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ah! Damn. They took off the other chapters? I hate them.

Thank you for moving this. :D Love this story.
Alskl1ng chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This is awesome and they haven't even taken off to whatever far away destination. Looking forward to the rest.
Alskl1ng chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Since I am on vacation from writing and have some time to just lay around in the Nordic Sun, I've decided to partake in this. Great start and I'm just as full of anticipation as Sookie. :)
media-savant chapter 42 . 6/4/2012
I really like the idea of S and E exploring all different types of sexuality. After all, E has been around forever; just think of the things he must have seen or experienced. We know, from the way he enjoys telling S about history, etc., he likes teaching S things, do why not sexually, too.

I'm enjoying your story. Thanks for writing it.
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
OK I'm starting this over again... I started reading this long, long ago but got side tracked apparentely because I know for a fact I did not finish?Why?LOL... I love the way you write, it is so smooth and just UNF! I'm moving on to the next chapter before I head to bed so I can get up tommorrow and start again (hopefully, snort).

I'll be back!

Raeleen
Shantigal chapter 67 . 5/10/2012
Holy skittle kicks batman, wickedly awesome chapter. Loved it :)
Shantigal chapter 59 . 5/10/2012
Loved it!
Shantigal chapter 55 . 5/9/2012
Hot damn lol
Shantigal chapter 46 . 5/9/2012
Hands down gf that was one of the best interviews ive read. :)
Shantigal chapter 42 . 5/8/2012
You like that! Don't you, Blondie?'. Lol. Hot damn Sookie check out yo bad self ;).
Shantigal chapter 40 . 5/7/2012
Loving the sisterhood, i would love to be a part of a sisterhood, but its hard as i am the only sister to 4 brothers lol. Love Pam!
Shantigal chapter 39 . 5/7/2012
Yay go Sookie! Lol. Awee it was a little heart breaking when E apologized to S for not being able to give her children :(
Shantigal chapter 37 . 5/7/2012
I am such a chicken shyt i skipped some hehe, but i promised myself to put my big gurl panties on and reread this chapter, lol. Love it!
Shantigal chapter 36 . 5/7/2012
Ok i need a breather lol. Ti get me ready for the next chappie, hehe.
2,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »