Reviews for Lemongrass Stains: Recette's Annual
Snidne chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
Greetings! So, I was deciding on writing something for this Fandom because I feel we need more stories for this, (Which, in all honesty, I question why we STILL don't have a Recettear or for that matter a Chantelise section) and I stumbled on this story while looking for any other Recettear stories.

And holy carps was I surprised. I really like this take on the future of Recette, a bit dark as it might seem considering how happy and colorful the game was. But hey, I can't argue with the results. It really makes me want to know more about just what could have happened between saving Arma and the apparent 'class war' that is happening in the present. Keep up that good work, and I'm looking forward to seeing what others will show up in Recette's and the mysterious narrator's journey.

Though why, why did you have to off Louie!? He was my favorite! Griff comes a close second, but why Louie!?

And while my work isn't strictly a Recettear story, just a crossover, I hope that it can come close to how well this story is doing. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

Also, muscle does NOT weigh more than fat, because weight is subjective to gravity, the amount you have and other factors, i.e. two people can weigh 160 pounds, but have different body shapes due to various ratios of muscle/fat. It's more accurate to say muscle is denser or has more mass than fat as you would need less to achieve the same weight (The 'weight' of an object can change depending on its environment, but its 'mass' is always constant). It's a common misconception, but I thought to point it out anyway. Sorry if that comes out a bit insensitive, but it's just a minor pet peeve I have.
Cloy552 chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
I was worried at the first part.
Then when the two rolled out I didnt notice any description other than that she knifed someone... so I really thought it was Charme for a second. But it was Allouette. She tries too hard to be mean to Recette. Seriously she's like a platonic Tsundere
I may latch on to over the top speeches more quickly than I should but when done right they are a lot of fun and anyone can make one no matter how unexpected.
And I just had the totally random thought of Reimu from Touhou buying paper in bulk from Recette for her Ofuda... and then trying to sell wriggle's antenna or something. I think I've been playing too much touhou recently.
HikariNiwa chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Nice chapter. Huh, Recette grew pretty tall.
HikariNiwa chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Well, shit. That's some bad luck there. I don't think I've ever had that kind of problem before.
Cloy552 chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
*hugs* sometimes technology fails us. Not your fault.
Cloy552 chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
And caught up. And expecting future time travel shenanigans. While normally I hate everything to do with time travel you seem like one of the few people who could do it right. The other person in that list (that quickly comes to mind) is Gen Urobachi. I hope you can take that as a compliment as some people might not. Has the OC been given a name I didnt notice before or did I really just realize she has no name yet? Now I really want to know what happened in Crystal nightmare that caused everyone to wander away from each other and Caillou to become such a dick.

While reading some of the chapters I remembered a Dnd character I made that I didn't really get to play much but was the offspring of Recette and Louie. One of thr big things from his backstory was that he had Psionic powers and Caillou was certain that the only reason his parents didn't decelop any was that they were both idiots. Sorry for being kind of off topic but it was just an amusing memory that popped up while I was reading.
Cloy552 chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
I was going to wait to review and favorite until I caught up but I can't. This is such an amazing story and would probably be insanely popular if Recettear was more well known.
Now I'm expecting Recette to take a level in badass (Kamina style) and rally everyone with some amazing speech. Granted whatever you do will likely be much better but I'm still imagining her bursting down a door and going into some amazing 'who the hell do you think we are' speech before kicking ass
once again This is an amazing story and I am so glad I found it ( especially after completing a partially completed game of Recettear that I almost hada heart attack from because of how close I was on the final day to failing. )
HikariNiwa chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Poor Recette.

And I had completely forgotten to review for previous chapters. Too used to reading fics with hundreds of them.
Lunar Wave chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
Good chapter. Will wait for more! Good luck!
Ctb chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Hey another great chapter. I had a feeling that Reccette have some way to fix the past after you mentioned this time loop effect. ( funny thing is I had never failed a week while playing Reccettear so I never had a possibility to see it working. Just now I started a new game and messed up on purpose just to see it ;) Its rare to see a story that looks like is mostly planned from start to finish in terms of main plot. Great job. Yay! I just noticed there is another chapter after this already. Time to read :)
HikariNiwa chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Nice chapter. There were typos here and there but nothing too major from my point of view.

Hoping for a happy ending, but not sure if I'll get to see one.
Lunar Wave chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Reading and absolutely loving every single one. There are some grammatical errors that left me confused though, at least try to fix it. Like the one with "I would ever see Tielle again" and the next following lines. I must admit, your story is most interesting, and I'm really hoping to see more.

I'm happy to know that I helped you continue writing. Well, keep up the good work
HikariNiwa chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
This is really good. It makes me a bit sad though.
Ctb chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Has Anyone said to You that You ARE GENIUS ? If not then let me... You are one Really !
To be able to make so Deep DARK and Delicious to read ( 3D XD ) story out of Reccettear! Amazing ! I always wondered why no one ever give it a try but by chance I Had found Yours and fell in love with it from the first sight. Great! Great! More please ! Cant wait for next one!
Lunar Wave chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Sorry for not reviewing last chapter. I kind of just saved your story into my cellphone and read it that way because I was going on a trip without internet access. Once I did have internet access I was more busy with other stuff.

Well, what can I say? A good two chapters and I'm really liking how it's going. Keep up the good work!