Reviews for Decide
Ponies and Anime of Randomness chapter 39 . 5/30
Awwww crap why did this stinken story have to finish without a real end... Ugggggggg...
Ponies and Anime of Randomness chapter 22 . 5/30
"Hoho" that was great can wait to see the little "show down"
Jirachi At Sundown chapter 39 . 4/10
I absolutely hate it when amazing writers don’t update for years. Like seriously, please don’t leave us hanging here!
Liuid chapter 39 . 4/4
Hmm. For those calling for updates, not gonna happen. Last updated was 2012 lol
gracealexandrea01 chapter 39 . 1/22
UPDATE PLEASE! this is my fav fan fic & i wanna read more...huge fan! i have to see what happens!:0
Update please chapter 39 . 12/30/2016
My name says it all. Please update, I enjoyed this story, and want to see how it ends
Ao tori chapter 39 . 8/11/2016
Why the hell isn't this updated!? You can't do this to me!
Iluvmydoge chapter 39 . 7/26/2016
I really want to know what happens next please hurry and finish it I want to know what happens in the end.
EdWinLover chapter 39 . 7/24/2016
Please update, I bet that everyone who has read this story wants to know how Ed and Winry get together!
123izabell chapter 39 . 4/4/2016
It's been so long since you've last updated! Please update, please! Anyway I'm pretty sure the creeper is the teacher. Right? Anyway, update!
oceanablu-writes chapter 39 . 3/29/2016
I really like this story and the developments of each characters! HavBec moments are hilarious! Also super happy that we are getting lots of EdWin moments.
I do have my suspicions on the Asian Trio for Gracia but maybe it might be something else (are we gonna see any of the homonculus?). Super Excited to see more of this exciting fanfic! (I wanna see what happens next
Zoe chapter 39 . 3/27/2016
Okay, this chapter literally has a scene with Winry and Ed interacting and it was pretty awesome.
I hope you update this because it really is great!
Zoe chapter 38 . 3/27/2016
This story is funny and great, and your prose is fantastic, but you never actually seem to write Ed and Winry interacting all that much. It makes it difficult to ship them (but I still do because it's EdWin and how could you not?!).
I mean, just the line "That's it! You got me! After Ed helped me with trig functions, he bought me a soda from the vending machine and we shared a bag of chips while we waited for his clothes to finish drying. It was /so/ hot!" is absolutely hilarious, I think I'd much prefer to actually hear the specifics of their conversation rather than hearing Winry talk about it afterwards.
Despite that, this is amazing, and literally all I've been reading the fast few days. I love it so much!
I noticed that this fic hasn't been updated in a while though. You haven't dropped it, have you?
Akiame chapter 39 . 3/3/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please update!
Saju3107 chapter 38 . 2/25/2016
hey, hope everything is going well for you! sadly to see that this fic hasn't been updated for a few years. I really hope that you wrote a few more for us and will post it any day soon! really loved this! your characters are awesomely written and how you can almost see it your head when you read! I sat with this for almost 12 house straight when I found this fanfiction xD! love love love! hope to hear from you soon