Reviews for Decide
Iluvmydoge chapter 39 . 7/26
I really want to know what happens next please hurry and finish it I want to know what happens in the end.
EdWinLover chapter 39 . 7/24
Please update, I bet that everyone who has read this story wants to know how Ed and Winry get together!
123izabell chapter 39 . 4/4
It's been so long since you've last updated! Please update, please! Anyway I'm pretty sure the creeper is the teacher. Right? Anyway, update!
oceanablu-writes chapter 39 . 3/29
I really like this story and the developments of each characters! HavBec moments are hilarious! Also super happy that we are getting lots of EdWin moments.
I do have my suspicions on the Asian Trio for Gracia but maybe it might be something else (are we gonna see any of the homonculus?). Super Excited to see more of this exciting fanfic! (I wanna see what happens next
Zoe chapter 39 . 3/27
Okay, this chapter literally has a scene with Winry and Ed interacting and it was pretty awesome.
I hope you update this because it really is great!
Zoe chapter 38 . 3/27
This story is funny and great, and your prose is fantastic, but you never actually seem to write Ed and Winry interacting all that much. It makes it difficult to ship them (but I still do because it's EdWin and how could you not?!).
I mean, just the line "That's it! You got me! After Ed helped me with trig functions, he bought me a soda from the vending machine and we shared a bag of chips while we waited for his clothes to finish drying. It was /so/ hot!" is absolutely hilarious, I think I'd much prefer to actually hear the specifics of their conversation rather than hearing Winry talk about it afterwards.
Despite that, this is amazing, and literally all I've been reading the fast few days. I love it so much!
I noticed that this fic hasn't been updated in a while though. You haven't dropped it, have you?
Akiame chapter 39 . 3/3
Please please please please please please please please please please please update!
Saju3107 chapter 38 . 2/25
hey, hope everything is going well for you! sadly to see that this fic hasn't been updated for a few years. I really hope that you wrote a few more for us and will post it any day soon! really loved this! your characters are awesomely written and how you can almost see it your head when you read! I sat with this for almost 12 house straight when I found this fanfiction xD! love love love! hope to hear from you soon
Akiame Elric chapter 39 . 1/20
Hi, I'm in love with this story, it's all I've been reading really, and your writing is amazing! Please update! w
OneHundredFiftyOne chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
Hello FSK, I really enjoyed this story and I'm sad that you haven't updated for three years. You'll probably never get back to this story but I wanted to let you know how much I loved your fan fiction. I'll always be kept in suspense though! _

-151
capriciousparadox chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
I know it's been like 3 years... and you probably aren't gonna continue this fic... but it was really good! :D I'm glad Ed and Win finally get along (somewhat). I totally called it that Riza overheard Al btw *3* and I'm guessing, had the story continued, it would have been the hot teacher (I can't recall his name lol) who was stalking Gracia. Well, if you ever see this, great story and hope college goes well for you! Have a good day :)
Autumn chapter 39 . 9/24/2015
This was AMAZING! I LOVED IT YOU NEED TO KEEP UPDATING THIS PLEASE! I would also, if you don't mind like to see some more EdWin moments if you would please.
AnimeRULZ117 chapter 39 . 9/15/2015
Loved the chapter, hoping there will be more... Someday.
tysedon chapter 39 . 8/2/2015
i really really really really really like this story! update please! [SPOILER FOR THE STORY] don't drop it after ed and winry had just had something! they finally got a little bit closer and they even argue! plus winry finally saw something about ed's obsession with medical books and maybe she could help him a bit, seeing that her parents are doctors and in the manga, she grew up reading medical books. also, the mistery regarding the people that watch winry is still unravelled. i was thinking that it might be ed, but seeing that he had no interest in winry at all after the last time winry had that feeling makes me think that it's not ed. and riza knew about ed and al's condition! please don't just drop it after there had been this much development in the story! i feel like crying TT
stoned feminist chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Yknow, Roy had a point with the cross dress rant. Transgender people exist and I like how he doesnt apprieciate gender roles. Nicely done!