Reviews for Decide
stoned feminist chapter 10 . 7/7
Yknow, Roy had a point with the cross dress rant. Transgender people exist and I like how he doesnt apprieciate gender roles. Nicely done!
CRITIC chapter 4 . 7/7
Glad someone knows what asexuality is. (Some ace people can find peoples appearance pleasing by the way, just so youre aware)
Nice chapter! Your writing is excellent. Ed is really in charector.
falloutlis chapter 39 . 6/18
this is a really good story, can't wait for the next chapter!
dalton123421312 chapter 4 . 3/2
I laughed so hard when i read whether you like it or not and my song war of change said it at the same time XD. Love it so far.
rsqueen chapter 39 . 8/28/2014
please update :( I LOVE IT
Come back pweaaseee
Guest chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Hi, FSK.
I've noticed that this is one of your last updates on your stories, I kinda want to know why you haven't updated, but it's none of my business so I don't have to know. You fans/reviewers all really love this and all your other stories. I really, really, really, really want an update on this story because I love it sooo much and I just live for shipping FMA/FMAB characters.
Is something wrong, cause you haven't been updating in like 2 years :c have you got another account? If you have please tell us! We miss you!
CB
Legendarily Quiet chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
Urgh! What is Ling's problem?! I really really really hope that Ed kicks both of their butts and doesn't have to be Ling's bodyguard. Nobody messes with Edward!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/27/2014
Obviously the creeper is Huston
Anon chapter 39 . 6/28/2014
Well... This just stopped abruptly.
TheVictoriousMC chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
Ohmygod Riza is so awesome :D I can't stop fangirling!
UPDATE PLEAAASE :3
BluezebraAFHS chapter 39 . 5/30/2014
Man, this story is really good. I really like your work. I know it's been a while since you've updated this story, but you should do it again soon. I really want to know what happens next!
Latias876 chapter 38 . 5/24/2014
Please, I beg you! Please continue this fic! 00
Heroine of Anime chapter 39 . 4/11/2014
I really live this story that I read it all in one night! Even though the dark circles under my eyes may disagree, I don't regret it! It reminds me a lot of Looking for Alaska by my beloved John Green but even better! I really need an update soon or I'll probably explode!
fma chapter 39 . 4/8/2014