Reviews for Giving Thanks
sonder this chapter 1 . 6/21
You have captured the essence of this series. Young or old, no one is innocent in this Wonderland. And yet somehow, Alice remains all around frustratingly naive to this "universal" rule.
TheDarkestTalent chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
XD made my day!

-TheDarkestTalent
Ready-To-Play chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
XD AWESOME!
lady3098209 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awwwwwe this fic was adorable. You did a really good job getting the characters perfectly
BloodyTwinkie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really love this only more people wrote bloody twin fanfiction,so I could read I always refer to the twins as "wickedly innocent."
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awww~ I just love the Bloody Twins! They're so adorable and innocent! (Pfft. Yeah right.)
Teagarden chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I love this! I like your writing style, and I think you did a great job of keeping everyone in character.
shiegra chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Oh man, I fangirl your Alice fanfiction *so hard*. I love Alice, who is so perfectly sensible and matter-of-fact and *sane*, and the twins are wickedly perfect, and it's hilarious (and, um, little bit hot) and I could picture it perfectly. You have a crisp, lovely writing style that really gives the scene a concise, vivid impact. Lovely work!
pasty face chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was sooooo wrong! I loved it! Keep it up!
MourningBlack chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awwww, so sweet. I always love Alice/Bloody Twin that peiring is just so cute! :D

Great job!