Reviews for Fidelis
ShatteringPromises chapter 2 . 3/25
Please update! Blind has always been my favorite Sasusaku fanfic, and I really want more of the sequel. Please Sidian! D:
lex80399 chapter 2 . 3/12
My freaking gosh, 'sidian, please update this as soon as possible! I've read blind (Other account: NatsuStar) and the storyline is amazing. I'm betting Fidelis will be just as good I believe. So please try to get the next chapter up!
hfd568 chapter 1 . 2/13
"I'm not homophobic, I just do not agree with the homosexual way of life." You are stupid. What, exactly, is the 'homosexual way of life'? Not every homosexual is the same. Bigot.
lilith dracul chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Come back please just finished reading blind now started this! So epic!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
cool
Yumi Miharu chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
I don’t if it is just me but I find Danzou’s and Sasuke’s interactions are funny. It seems that you are no longer interested in continuing writing this fic but I really, really hope that you’ll do. I’ll wait for the update no matter how many years it will take. Thank you for writing a very wonderful story :’)
KiunoNamu chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
So glad to see the children in this story at least. It provides a little bit of closure. I'm assuming since it's been 3 years you will not be continuing this story, but you've waited long amounts of time before so I guess I'll just have to see. I send you much motivation, as a fellow writer I know how hard it can be to get re-motivated to continue a story. I have one currently that is frustrating me to tears and I've picked up a second one that is flowing endlessly. The first one will just have to wait lol. I really hope you are able to get your motivation back, since the reason I'm leaving a review. I love your writing and really want to read where this story goes. If you don't plan on continuing will you do me a tiny little favor and please tell me why Sasuke was crying? You posted a teaser at the end of "Blind" and now it's killing me lol. Please don't tell me any of his children got hurt, that would just be devastating, the man has been through enough.
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I like seeing Itachi's view and what happened to him, but I have to say I don't really care for the first person point of view. I guess I'm just so used to your other way of writing that I'm biased towards it lol.
Swimmy D chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Please continue this. I loved blind. I read it as much as I could. I even forgot to do homework because I was reading this! I love it and you need to finish it. Please. Blind was amazing so I think that this should be just as good if not better.
juliet'lovestory chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Please do not do this to me! I read Blind in days. Days. If I shall read the beggining i would have cried everychapter not knowing what was next. I loved the idea and-back to topic i was beyond happy to see that there was going to be a sequel. However it looks like you just dropped it? It makes me inmensily sad. Such a good story. SERIOUSLY. ITS SO GOOD! The best way to create such a wonderful comeback. Please just olease dont give it up. At least we've got to see the kids. And Sasuke being all lovely with them. My heart cant take it. Beautiful.
xXpaper-heartsXx chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
love this sequel to Blind. please continue to write it!
shadowereign chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Oh the uchihas! Adorable! :)
Darkflame4ever chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I read Blind as well as this with 11 hours of straight reading. I have to say these are the best SasuSaku fanfic a I have read. It really kept me entertained.
Yui Himura chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Hello! I hope that you will update so.. I am a fan of Blind and so I really wanted the story to be continued though I am not really into the love story of Itachi nor his life but you write really good and tye story keeps me going. For me, you made the characters as natural as they are invthe anime and that isvthe reason why I like your story and Blind is one of those stories that I can't forget not just because it is longest fanfic I've read but it is really good. I hope that you will update it sooner. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Please please continue this story! I love your stories!