Reviews for Fidelis
LaKooLita chapter 2 . 4/15
I just finished reading Blind and was so happy that there's a sequel. I reaaally hope that this gets updated one day even though it's been years lol
ladymyrra chapter 2 . 3/27
seems like this sequel has been discontinued..hope you can continue this whenever you want...still waiting T.T
Chance Jorrey chapter 2 . 1/14
I hope that you could continue this fanfic! Although the last time you updated this was 6 years ago? I wish you all the best I love your fanfictions or fannovels hahaha. Muah.
FanArt4Life chapter 2 . 1/13
Please update!
cindy chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
i know im kinda late but i recently finished blind and im so upset to see that you didnt continue this. i was really excited when i found out that blind was having a sequel. i think you should probably write in blind that the sequel was discontinued so the new readers wont be too disappointed when they see that fidelis isnt finished. thank you for writing such a great fanfic!
HailynPhantomhive chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Hi! I am actually currently reading "Blind" and its spellbinding. I loved it from start until Chapter 16 (coz that's where I am right now). And altho it was a bit bad of me to read the last chapter (haven't really read it except the last author's note), I noticed that you said that "Blind" would be having a sequel. I was hoping to see it here but it seems it was discontinued. I'm actually a bit sad bc it still has only 2 chapters. I hope you're fine. And also I hope and pray that you would update the sequel or even have an author's note to give us ideas on how you would go about the story. More power to you! (Btw even if the sequel is discontinued althogether, I'm hoping not, I will still be your fan! Love your work! )
Johna chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
Are you going to make more because I love where this is going and I want to read more
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2017
Are you ever going to update again? It's been almost 6 years already, and I loved Blind so much, you can't just leave us hanging like this..
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
Both the stories were so great ! I really loved the way you write, and I hope you still write sometimes, even if it is not fanfiction anymore. Thank you for all the fun I had reading this !
Silence117 chapter 2 . 4/13/2017
Hello, we the fans are wondering if this is still a thing for you. It's been quite a few years now and we were hoping you'd maybe drop a post or a chapter to the many fans of the Blind series. Obviously, many loved it and were (are) still looking forward to the sequel. We still hope you'll complete the sequel to your Magnum Opus here, even now over 5 years later.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
I'm sad to see that this one has been on hiatus. It was really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
I hope you're fine.
Blind was the best fic that I read. Took me 1 weekend to finish, it's so well done that I
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
I absolutely adored Blind, and the sequel does not disappoint in terms of quality. It's really to bad that it seems to have been abandoned. Hopefully everything is going okay with you, even if you have chosen not to continue it. I'm not sure if you'll ever even read this comment.

However, it would make me and a host of other people really happy if you did. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Your previous story had so much promise, yet you leave this untouched?

It would have been better had you not written a sequel at all if you did not intend to continue it.
Fiona chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Ok, so...I actually haven't read this chapter, one reason being, there are only 2 chapters,I don't like having the feeling of anxiety b/c the story will not be completed and the last update was 2011. It is now 2016, and no update...Are you dead? If your not,...IDK what to say...why do you not update?