Reviews for Fidelis
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 2 . 3/10
I'm sad to see that this one has been on hiatus. It was really good!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
I hope you're fine.
Blind was the best fic that I read. Took me 1 weekend to finish, it's so well done that I
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
I absolutely adored Blind, and the sequel does not disappoint in terms of quality. It's really to bad that it seems to have been abandoned. Hopefully everything is going okay with you, even if you have chosen not to continue it. I'm not sure if you'll ever even read this comment.

However, it would make me and a host of other people really happy if you did. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Your previous story had so much promise, yet you leave this untouched?

It would have been better had you not written a sequel at all if you did not intend to continue it.
Fiona chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Ok, so...I actually haven't read this chapter, one reason being, there are only 2 chapters,I don't like having the feeling of anxiety b/c the story will not be completed and the last update was 2011. It is now 2016, and no update...Are you dead? If your not,...IDK what to say...why do you not update?
Lunexis Hunter chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
I took my time reading Blind and it was an amazing story! But now I wish I knew how all the loose ends tied up... I know it's been years but Fidelis is a great story to continue, if given the chance please update. I know I would be a faithful readerKeep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Hi,I really like what your writing but it's been 6 years now...so yeah, I was hoping you could continue?
Veronica chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
I have spent the whole week neglecting everything important that I had to do just to read Blind, which I absolutely LOVE!
The beginning of the sequel is so good too! I love the new style you chose to write it in. However, I am disappointed that it has been quite a number of years since you updated. Everything ok? Are you alive? I really wish you'd finish it, because the way you portrayed Sasuke and Sakura's romance is pretty much how I envisioned it, even if it did take him FOREVER to say "Marry me." I really liked reading about Naruto and Hinata too and how they took it slow because she's so shy and all and then when he kissed her, she fainted. I laughed so much! And Neji is alive and dating Tenten, omg perfection!
You can probably imagine my disappointment when Kishi just paired everyone together randomly in chapter 700 and then Naruto and Hinata are the only ones that we get an insight into their romance in The Last, which was also incredibly disappointing. Also, what's up with making Sasuke leave for a million years and not even recognizing his own daughter? Poor Sasuke and Sakura are still getting the short end of the stick in the end, so I much prefer how you wrote down their future, happy and with LOTS of babies, rather than Kishi's version.
Hope you update soon! _
Just passing by chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
Hello there!
I hope you will come back and update this story... no pressure or anything. I really enjoy reading your stories and hoping for more!
Hope all is well.
Varder chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Dear author,
I just happened to find the translation of your blind fanfiction and found it so nice, that I proceeded and checked out original. And... it's totally badass! Despite how I like Sasuke and don't like Itachi (because there is no way one should solve problems by bloody massacres) I always found it difficult to see Sasuke (Sakura too, btw) having no development as a person at all in the anime. And i found that (paired with some nasty new fighting abilities, which i always enjoy, as a guy) in Blind. I've read Blind several times in a row and I still want to reread it! There revenge part actually seemed a little unrealistic, since Itachi seemed to be fighting at his full strength and it didn't seem like he was a genious, which it should have. The exact way Sasuke casted his will upon Itachi felt uneasy for me and left thinking hard about it - because I would probably prefer myself dying then blind and one-handed. But I concluded that I liked Blind even more for that cruel part - that's a shinobi world, in the end.
So... I found sequel you have been planning to write, but... Seems you have forgotten it. I just wanted to know if i can have even little hope, that you will finish this awesome story? Maybe in less size?
Anyway, thanks for your awesome story you had taken troubles to post here. This is surely beyond average level, this is mostly top 5 things I've read as a fanfiction.
Sincerely yours,
Varder.
P.S. Maybe you could give me a piece of advice? I'm thinking of reading more fanfiction in English, but it is hard for me to search good ones. I hoped you could help me with it). No yaoi and only about Uchiha as a main character.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Please write more
patricel chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Update pleaseeeeeeeee im so exciteddd
ShatteringPromises chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Please update! Blind has always been my favorite Sasusaku fanfic, and I really want more of the sequel. Please Sidian! D:
lex80399 chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
My freaking gosh, 'sidian, please update this as soon as possible! I've read blind (Other account: NatsuStar) and the storyline is amazing. I'm betting Fidelis will be just as good I believe. So please try to get the next chapter up!
hfd568 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
"I'm not homophobic, I just do not agree with the homosexual way of life." You are stupid. What, exactly, is the 'homosexual way of life'? Not every homosexual is the same. Bigot.