Reviews for She has Gone to Far
Aliz-N-Wonderland chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Nice! I could see this happening. Minnie and Snape are my two favorite teachers!(Not counting DADA teachers)
shi suisen chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is so funny I can totally imagine the two professors doing such things :P
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Well it seem Umbridge can do something right, she got them to work together.
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hee, a very funny story though it was sad about the cats being turned into mouse and eaten. Big cat person.

But I loved how Severus and Minerva sorted her out though the decrees were pretty funny, Severus has to wash his hair, lol.
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
there's a few grammar errors but other then that, it's really good! (:
KatsMeowRose chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
OMG. This was funny as hell. I loved it. I'm still laughing.
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Reading about the dungeons, I think my head emploded. HEHEh. Very funny I could really see the look of dread of Minerva and Severus's face. Loved it. Take care and have a great night.
Hwyla chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
That was kind of fun! (picturing Snape and Minerva looking like they just swallowed some Pepper up Potion after Umbridge told them about their room redecorating)

Tho' you might want to fix the typo in your title - I almost didn't read the story because of it. As for storing your stories - why not back them up onto a USB drive (or even burn a CD after each rewrite)? At least you won't have to worry about losing them that way. If neither of those options is available to you, there are some sites on the web where you can back up files to their server?

For that matter, just emailing the file (as an attached word document or pdf) to yourself will keep a safe copy for you - as long as you don't delete the email. - Hwyla