Reviews for Turning Back
Annie May chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i like it. Samuel worrying about dean cute, dean not letting samuel bond with him realistic. well wrote x
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I haven't read any stories from Samuel's POV, so this was very interesting.

I'm still in shock over Sam's actions or lack of actions when Dean needed help in this episode, but I like how you gave us a view from Samuel as he thought about what is wrong with Sam too. Still not sure if I trust Samuel, but I don't trust Sam at the moment. The way the Sam is going this season, it is going to be hard to forgive him and I love both the brothers. (Isn't that why we watch the show?)

I loved Samuel's observations of Dean and how he took care of his eldest grandson.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Noninone chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awesome :3
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Not trusting Samuel right now, but REALLY not liking what they've done with our sweet Sammy. That last episode left me sick to my stomach and furious. I can't imagine any way the writers could possibly make any of that okay. So far Dean's nearly died a handful of times and we're less than a handful of episodes in, and Sam has yet to have any sort of a compassionate reaction to any of it. Anyway, I do like your take on it, regardless, and I enjoyed the story very much, so thank you for posting.

LD
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is wonderfully written. The first story I've seen so far written from Samuel's perspective and very insightful.

To got right to the core of the matter while still keeping with the canon and not going off on your own tangents. Even the hint of "terms and conditions" was subtle enough not to allude to anything not otherwise known. Like writing through a mine field . . .