Reviews for Collaboration
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Please update soon! This is amazingly awesome, and somehow halariuse!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Very funny :) Please continue!
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
This looks like a great story so far. :) I can't wait to see how else you incorporate Sherlock and John into the plot!
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Got to admit I never thought of a crossover of these fics. Well done so far. Same old Jack. Can't wait two see how Sherlock and Jack bump heads as this goes along
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Please continue! This must be my favourite crossover, it would just work perfectly! It is also very funny! Amazing!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Much too short! I crave more, if you'd be so kind as to update...

The scene with the entire team crammed into a tiny car was hilarious, XD I can't help but feel the slightest bit of pity for poor Owen, partly because I think Jack 'got excited' intentionally, just to disturb him.

Watch your apostrophes; sometimes you leave them out when they're necessary and once one was written in where it shouldn't have been. All I can criticize here is that, because the idea, characterization, and writing are absolutely amazing
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is the crossover I never knew I wanted, yet simultaneously needed as much as I need air. You, good sir, are a genius.

I adore how easily you've eased the two shows into the same world, but keep the characters almost the same. XD of course Jack and John would get along well; each finally has someone else who understands all their Doctor/Sherlock-related woes perfectly. Now imagine if Sherlock met the Doctor...something tells me that several things in the vicinity would explode within minutes.

There is much more I could be saying, but why type more when I have the rest of this lovely story to read?
IWill chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I never really noticed that Sherlock is indeed a lot like the doctor... Guess that's why I like him... Anyway, please update sometime real soon. I'm bored.
Ella chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
You should seriously consider continuing this fic, it's excellent!
klester1987 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Interesting start. I'm confused though. CanRy wart was three yes ago? But that stuffs up the Lisa time line... And jack doesn't know about fonwatches till the end of season 1 (utopia in dr who).

Sorry not trying to be bitchy I'm honesty interested in the story just trying to work out the time line in my head.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 2 . 11/21/2010

Oh god... PERFECT way to end the chapter.

"Why, of course dear..." chuckling S-Oooo Something Jack would say.

Perfect story, wonderful take on the characters... I am enjoying, I would like to keep enjoying... Which means you need to keep writing (it's a "circle of life" kinda thing)
The Kindest Word For Stupidity chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
AWESOME. you should make Sherlock a Time Lord
FoxGlade chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Oh dear. Is it possible for the Torchwood team to get MORE unprofessional? And by the by, Sherlock just HAS to comment on the Cyberwoman incident, deduced from Ianto.
Flawed Heroine chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
My goodness that carride is hilarious! But you inadvertedly stole the idea from one of my own Torchwood fics..haha and I haven't even posted it yet! Lol no that was brilliant and I love how Sherlock's observations are slowly breaking down those facades that all the team have up... very good. Loving the Owen humiliation very much and need I say it but please update soon!